10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation 12/12normal Mage Looking to get into Hard Modes and Progression again

Hello,

I am currently looking for a new guild that fits my desires for this game pref 25m. I am currently in a guild right now that has lost there motivation to progress since Wotlk. Ive been raiding 6 days a week on two toons in our 10m's to help gear people and help them threw the content to no progress. This was originally a 25m progression guild that ended up breaking down to 10m for cata. I was not a fan of that, but decided to stick around. Wrath we cleared most content from Naxx, Uld, Togc5/5 10m,4/5 25m, Icc HM 12/12 10m, 11/12 25m and RS( all this was done on Holy pally during Wotlk). I perfer staying horde but might consider Faction changing for the right guild. Raid times are not really a concern to me since I do work grave yard shifts. For days Id like 3 days maybe 4 depending on other things. Please I would like to find a new guild in the next week or so been sitting around getting bored on wow lol. If you have any further questions please feel to post.
    (PS- for information for my logs I can only give your our last recorded ones, due to not being updated anymore sry)

Take care and thank you!
    Last edited by Akaena; 2011-04-07 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Le Bumps!! still Looking!

3/13H Con Brio - Doomhammer - Alliance

Raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am PST

conbrioguild.org

If you read the website and are amused, go ahead and app. If you are offended, I wish you luck in your search