Wink Firemage low DPS?

I am 9/12 in normal mode raids right now in a fairly high guild that is 4/12 on heroic mode. We recently switched our raid group to 25 man because we had two 10 mans and we recruited more people. We one shot all the bosses in BWD on tuesday but my dps was fairly low. I was pulling between 15k-16k. The other two mages in the group were around 22k-23k. They had better gear than me but I did not think mine was 7k or so lower.

Forums wont let me link cause this is my first post so US > The Forgotten Coast > Gskeep.
    My rotation is FO - Mirrors - Scorch - LB - FB spam - Pyro on proc - Keep LB up - Combustion helper helps me with that and I know what to do - Use FO and Mirrors when CD is up.

Any ideas? Please let me know.

What races were they/what race are you?

What weapon enchant do they have/you have?

Those make a bigger difference than you'd think.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...skeep/advanced

That is his Armory for all them lazy people who can't/wont search for it. As for Mages I don't know much, i was just helping out with your Armory link.

You're undead with +50 sp (???), if they're troll with PT, ya, I could see that difference.

Hit
    Spellpower
    Haste, reforge if you have to
    Mastery
    Crit.

Glyph of LB over Pyroblast

If possible light up extra targets with LB or spread one with Impact to get the haste buff from pyromaniac.

Your gear really sucks...that is your problem.

Deleted
    Power Torrent won't make a 7k dps difference. 50 int on bracers instead of 50 hit, get more haste (atleast 7,5% unbuffed). Try starting fights with using mirror images and volcanic potion when the tank does his countdown, then scorch (or alternatively hard cast pyro)->LB->FB spam until you get a good combustion up, then Flame Orb afterwards. The reason to this is Flame Orb munching ignites like crazy, so you generally dont want to try combustioning while it's up. Also your initial procs will be up nicely for your combustion right away. Then another volcanic potion when Heroism/Bloodlust is used.

race

yeah I know I just randomly picked undead it a long time ago because I didn't really know the benefits. I have thought of being a troll but I'd rather not spend more money on this game. And yes my weapons are all ilvl346.

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 09:38 PM ----------

Thanks for all the input I will test these out and see what I like.

Deleted
    Also keep in mind that it's not good to always wait for a pyroblast proc to use combustion. Doing that can make you miss entire cooldowns. So rather than waiting for a pyro proc like crazy you can easily settle with getting a good high ignite and having LB up, then using combustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Hit
    Spellpower
    Haste, reforge if you have to
    Mastery
    Crit.

Glyph of LB over Pyroblast

If possible light up extra targets with LB or spread one with Impact to get the haste buff from pyromaniac.
    ....What? Half of that doesnt make sense.
    Unless its aoe heavy duty. You want glyph of Pyroblast.

And the stats you said at the top, is that the order? Because it does Int >>> Hit > Haste=Crit > Mastery
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugbuu View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...skeep/advanced

That is his Armory for all them lazy people who can't/wont search for it. As for Mages I don't know much, i was just helping out with your Armory link.
    Shouldnt have to search for it if he wants the help, thanks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezkin View Post
    Shouldnt have to search for it if he wants the help, thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gskeep1145 View Post
    Forums wont let me link cause this is my first post so US > The Forgotten Coast > Gskeep.
    He couldn't link it himself, due to being a new user on the forums. I don't know how many posts you need to post a link in a post, so I just trying to be nice and help the guy out. You don't have to be an asshole about it.