Question Warlock Beginner

Hi friends, 2 days back i had dinged lvl 85 as an affliction warlock. But now i can't decide what spec is the best for heroic dungeons and raiding. I was BWD and BoT yesterday with no gear (only a few boe epics) because my guild don't have enough locks, so i was there cause of intent for our Spriests (i played sp too, but i was pleased to level my lock). I had affliction spec, but idk if this is the best for me. I was doing about 13k dps, maybe more or less, at Halfus fight i had 32k dps, but only with 2 drakes freed.

So i want to ask you for any advice about my spec for future.
    Here is my armory link (crappy gear) : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/sikh/simple

Thx for reading this post and I hope you can help me

15+ Year Old Account
    For 5mans - destro or demo
    For normalmode raids - any spec will do even though affe or destro will be better dps
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Destro currently sims out the highest, with aff on 2nd place and demo lagging a bit behind. However, demo provides the 10% increased spell power buff, so if you don't have any ele shammies that is your best bet. The next patch aff will sim out higher due to several buffs, but that fluctuates between patches. My suggestion? Learn to play all 3 speccs, that way you can easily switch whenever a patch changes what specc performs better. Another reason to know all three speccs is that they all have different fights on which they perform better. Aoe heavy fights highly favour demo, fights where you get to nuke a lot favours destro while fights with multiple targets (that aren't clustered) favour affliction.

More detailed info on the speccs and their performance can be found at the Elitist Jerks website (google it, I'm not allowed to post links).

I'm baffled by people that advise against affliction for 5man dungeons. My experience is that spreading dots makes it far more powerful than destro for trash (bearing in mind 5mans are about 80% trash, this is pretty important).

10+ Year Old Account
    It really depends on your group, when I do 5 mans its with a tank from guild meaning I can aoe, so I just go demo and faceroll my way to victory.

If its a pug pick w\e spec your best at, same goes for raids.

Yea, thank you guys for your advices, I'm going to try demonology because of spell power boost. When I will get better gear i will switch spec, i like affli, so i'm really happy about the boost in 4.1.0