10+ Year Old Account

Dungeon Finder: Call to arms

Ok, so I get that Blizzard are trying to entice tanks/healers into the random dungeon queue, but giving them a chance to get rare pets and mounts is a little to much in my opinion, considering 60% of people do not play either a tank or healer, they mainly play DPS, and lets be honest the DPS role will never be the most unrepresented role. This isnt a QQ thread as myself play all 3 roles, but surely the pure DPS should get something other than a slightly faster queue time?

And for some reason you couldn't post this in one of the multiple threads on the forum about the Call to Arms changes already?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Look at yourself, now back to me, now back at yourself, now back to me!
    Sadly, you don't have the call to arms. But you could have it if you made a tanking character.

Look at the floor, back up. Where are you? You're in an instance, with the tank that your dps could be like. What's in your hand? Back at me, I have it. It's a bag with a vanity pet that you love, look again, the vanity pet is now epic gems!

Anything is possible when you are a tank and not a DPS. I'm on a Raven Lord.

*whistle*

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    And for some reason you couldn't post this in one of the multiple threads on the forum about the Call to Arms changes already?
    Do that. Thanks.

Locked.