[Music] What's the name of that song...?

Really bugging me now but can't remember it's name. -.-' Dunno when it was made (recent maybe?) but the style of the music video was of 80's scifi covers. Don't even remember what it was about apart from that it had some serious trippy head-filled-with-acid colours, was a cartoon in said 80's scifi book cover style and sugar cube (?) orbital bombardment, main character was a robot or something. :/

Yes... very sketchy description but I'm sure someone has an idea of what I'm talking about.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would help if you gave a genre and overall theme to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by MintJam View Post
    Would help if you gave a genre and overall theme to go with.
    Trying to think of something more specific... but all I can remember is me closing my browser and asking myself... what the hell did I just watch. I think it was a kind of electronica.
    Because ten billion
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,

Without more info, I may as well just throw out the idea that it might've been Daft Punk. I recall them releasing a series of following the release of some album in the early 2000s. Could've been "One More Time" or "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" or the like.

Deleted
    Woah, OPs description seems very familiar, just can't think of the name of the song!!

---------- Post added 2011-04-08 at 12:08 AM ----------

Might have found it, is this it?

Could've been "One More Time" or "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" or the like.
    Interstella 5555 is not trippy The music video for this was surely done by someone so high on drugs that the whole world turned in one giant rainbow.

Woah, OPs description seems very familiar, just can't think of the name of the song!!
    A giant robotic head bombarding a planet with sugar cubes... c'mon remember!

edit:

@Pogo... yes... that's the one! Thank you!
    Last edited by Talorh; 2011-04-07 at 11:15 PM.
    Because ten billion
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,

Deleted
    You're welcome

I'm sure I heard this on a WoW related video and decided to check out the music video. Is this also how you found it?
    Last edited by mmocdebd8642f3; 2011-04-07 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
    You're welcome

I'm sure I heard this on a WoW related video and decided to check out the music video. Is this also how you found it?
    I think it was posted on AJ at some point. Thanks again.
    Because ten billion
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,