call to arms: questions?

So I was wondering with the call to arms do tanks have to random queue? I know the idea is to reduce queue times for dps so I don't see why it would have to be a random. A tank queues specifically for vortex pinnacle because its the fastest run. It would still get 3 dps and a healer our of the random queue right? Also in my opinion rather then gems and flasks I think a random stack of cataclysm mats would be more benifitial because the flask thing will plumit the ah price of steelskin in a matter of 2 days because I know for my tank I would stock pile about 5 and then undercut the ah to sell my flasks. Atleast by giving us a stack of a random mat we aren't killing the price on any one profession

Quote Originally Posted by Bosh View Post
    So I was wondering with the call to arms do tanks have to random queue? I know the idea is to reduce queue times for dps so I don't see why it would have to be a random. A tank queues specifically for vortex pinnacle because its the fastest run. It would still get 3 dps and a healer our of the random queue right? Also in my opinion rather then gems and flasks I think a random stack of cataclysm mats would be more benifitial because the flask thing will plumit the ah price of steelskin in a matter of 2 days because I know for my tank I would stock pile about 5 and then undercut the ah to sell my flasks. Atleast by giving us a stack of a random mat we aren't killing the price on any one profession
    Specifically selecting a dungeon ins't a random queue, it maybe for the others who have selected random but not for the people who target a specific dungeon, added benefits from LFD do not and have never applied, except for maybe the extra stat buff