Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Omg this is awful. This is disgusting how PvPers can now buy ilevel 346 gear through PvPing, WTF BLIZZ. Gamebreaking.

Deleted
    New Cooking and Fishing Dailies have been added to Darnassus, Ironforge, Thunder Bluff, and Undercity.

Yes... YES! I am so excited for this patch!

10+ Year Old Account
    * Frost Armor has been reworked:
    It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor.-----very lame change--thats 15% less spell damage taken also (buff to them)
    The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc Fingers of Frost.----some nerf--but very slow 1
    The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed. ---)part i dont understand, do i get 20% slow as hunter if i hit them with ranged weapon or they think that like when feral druid is hiting the mage the cast when they pop out of kitty will be longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to buff SW: D I think, I only critted myself for 215k on Halfus HC the other week. Geif buff.
    And you did kill yourself at the same time, great deal as a 105k noncrit prolly was hitting halfus right after

ok... sooo we cant buy valor with conquest points but we can buy conquest with valor points... wtf... why not...

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    * Frost Armor has been reworked:
    It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor.-----very lame change--thats 15% less spell damage taken also (buff to them)
    The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc Fingers of Frost.----some nerf--but very slow 1
    The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed. ---)part i dont understand, do i get 20% slow as hunter if i hit them with ranged weapon or they think that like when feral druid is hiting the mage the cast when they pop out of kitty will be longer.
    It doesn't reduce spell damage. You have it right there. It says "reduces physical damage".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
    ok... sooo we cant buy valor with conquest points but we can buy conquest with valor points... wtf... why not...
    Possibly because valor points are harder to get. As I understand it you can win 5 arena games regardless of rating to cap your CP. To cap your VP you have to kill quite a few raid bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwickslash View Post
    They better lower the price to list these gems on the AH then. It's impossible to make a profit off of green cut gems from my experience. It's something like a 3g listing price for 48 hours per gem.
    That's the whole point of lowering the vendor value. The auction house deposit is based off of the amount an item sells to a vendor for. With a lower vendor value comes a lower deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracken56 View Post
    Honor is now purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.
    Justice is now purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.
    Conquest is now purchasable from the Valor vendor at 250 Conquest per 250 Valor.

this sucks actually. sigh. first. derp.
    Bad players will still be bad. They just have a small chance at surviving longer now rather than being facerolled by someone else in decked out pvp gear.

And to be honest this is GOOD for me because I have no time to pvp and only pve (raid). Not like I will be able to get a whole lot of PvP gear quickly anyways.

but you can buy justice with honor points tho, its infinitely easier to cap honor than it is justice points, so thats the same idea. justice points require a 45min que, as dps anyways, and 45+ mins to finish one dungeon... honor is a 1-2 min que, over in 20 mins usually...

15+ Year Old Account
    As i shadow priest i feel sad about DI change, but who didnt saw that coming ? DI was just too powerful and i want rather my class balanced around my class than some warlocks buff which can be taken-given decided by the warlock.... I guess i will still top the meters, a bit less diference to second but still topping

PvP vs PvE , who cares about point conversion, if i would PvP i woudnt mint that either... you must have skill for both and gear is not everything. Its nice from the other end as our PvPers can a bit catch up and get some PvE gear if they want to raid with us on farm bosses, and we can get some PvP gear for some fun arena matches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
    but you can buy justice with honor points tho, its infinitely easier to cap honor than it is justice points, so thats the same idea. justice points require a 45min que, as dps anyways, and 45+ mins to finish one dungeon... honor is a 1-2 min que, over in 20 mins usually...
    Honor/Battlegrounds is a 20-30 minute queue EU horde side, dungeon queues are instant for tanks. I know which method I'd prefer if I ever get the urge to collect pvp gear

Deleted
    When is it coming anyways? been too long...

I don't know if they are purposely trying to MURDER their game, but they might as well mail all the rare crap in the game to you when you first log on... you can raid for top end pvp gear, pvp for valor points, April fools was over a week ago bliz...

PvEers have already been able to aquire PvP gear from PvEing. BH herp derp? So its only fair that PvPers can now get PvE gear from PvPing.
    Such feeble minds..

Buffing frost armor to make mages less squishy against melee and ranged is just a pre-cursor to control nerfs, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    So. Epic gems? I'm guessing these will be in 4.2.0 when Firelands comes out seeing as they're 'blazejewels'
    4.2 only bring just fixes, new tier and raids. If we don't get epic gems in 4.1 we don't see we get them in 4.2.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well shadow priests just got their behinds handed to them...

10+ Year Old Account
    s the PTR even up?

Buff to frost armor.

Cuz mages need to be better vs melees amiright?
    Such feeble minds..