Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

New cooking dailies

From the PTR notes:

• New Cooking and Fishing Dailies have been added to Darnassus, Ironforge, Thunder Bluff, and Undercity.

Will you be able to do all three cooking quests each day, or will there be quest-equivalence making it so that you can do only one of the three per day?

Been wondering that myself, although I assume you will only be able to do one each day still. It does give people on population heavy factions more incentive to use cities besides Org/SW as hearth points. That's if they don't mind not having any cataclysm portals still.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they're attempting to make Ironforge/Darnassus useable by adding cata vendors, all class/professions trainers, and the new dailies. I would be shocked if you can do more than one though. The idea is just that you can have your hearth set to one of the other cities instead of SW if you dont mind a bit of extra travel time when you need to get to cata zones (and tbh many people rarely use the portals anyways. They just wait for others to summon them to raids, or take auto port through lfd).

Deleted
    I was just going to come on here and write a post informing that you cannot

I just went to Thunder Bluff and saw the daily there - flew over to og and saw the daily there - Got on a zeplin to Undercity and done the daily there.

Back to TB and OG and both dialies were unobtainable so looks like you can only do 1 of them - which is ok to me because the OG ones are boring as hell now lol

What i did notice was that there was no new "achievements" for completing the TB / UC Dailies - Hope this is implemented as it has been from BC Expansion.

Hope i helped

Mike

Sweet.. been wanting to go back to Ironforge as my hometown, Stormwind is vastly crowded and annoying.

Yeah i have always been more of an Ironforge fan, i hope eventually they put some portals there, seems odd they have all these awesome looking cities but are limiting everyone to really just use one for each faction.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamacowzie View Post
    What i did notice was that there was no new "achievements" for completing the TB / UC Dailies - Hope this is implemented as it has been from BC Expansion.
    Either that or they will modify the existing achievement to take this new quests into account. I would prefer the first option, though.