High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Power Auras - Atramedes tracking warning.

Anyone have the settings for the Atramedes tracking? Wanna set something up in PA for it so its more noticable for me. I usually dont have an issue with it but doing HM now, just to be safe.

/bearform
    /hug

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The spell alert (which is what you would set as the activation type) is called 'Roaring Flame Breath', since that's all you really need.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Google got me this -> http://fallingleavesandwings.wordpre...s-bwd-tfw-bot/
    Dunno if it helps any, most Auras are easy enough to make anyway, but I don't exactly know what you want with the little info(or my lack of fight-knowledge) you provided.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect picture of Jesus with the word Danger will now flood my screen when this happens.