Thread: WC change...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WC change...

Anyone else thing the removal of the maze part of Wailing Caverns is one of the best ideas Blizzard has ever had?

Wailing caverns is hard amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    yes.. yes it is, cause 90% of groups drops\disbands before we ever finish the damn dungeon, havent completed it once yet since lfd came out

Quote Originally Posted by Barneebrown View Post
    I never said it was hard, but it's a low level dungeon, and takes forever. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    yes.. yes it is, cause 90% of groups drops\disbands before we ever finish the damn dungeon, havent completed it once yet since lfd came out
    My point exactly!

No, it's a terrible change and it will be deeply missed by anyone who appreciates the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    No, it's a terrible change and it will be deeply missed by anyone who appreciates the game.
    Care to explain?

Deleted
    No its fine as it is tought it is getting annoying to be the only person in pugs to know the way in classic dungeons ...
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-04-08 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    ^ This. I dont like it when they take shit out that was in before. Especially when noobs who cant look up a map complain about it so much the company just gets fed up and dumbs down the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think blizzard is making a mistake in changing this dungeon, its what i liked about this place, it feels like a real place now its gonna be go down this path and kill bosses, heres ur loot farewell

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna miss it... It was part of the charm of the dungeon, especially when you finally memorized the layout and lead amazed pugs straight through the bosses. And they are all like "DAYAM!".
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I for one understand the change - if you haven't been in there many times, that section of the dungeon can be confusing as heck. You shouldn't have to refer to an out-of-game map to find your way through a dungeon, especially one of the first ones you hit as you level.

Personally I know my way through there - finally - but I definitely got lost many a time.

Sorry your favorite place is getting removed. Oh, if it's not your favorite part of the dungeon, what's the big deal? That new people won't have to get lost over and over in it like you did years ago?

Maybe they could just make every dungeon a straight line with bosses at different spots down the line! No one will ever get lost again!

But I loved WC as a long dungeon. You go there with a dedicated group of players (or friends) and exp grind the hell outta tons of mobs. Don't know what it looks like now but I will miss it...

When the patch is deployed there's no instance I don't know how to navigate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I'm gonna miss it... It was part of the charm of the dungeon, especially when you finally memorized the layout and lead amazed pugs straight through the bosses. And they are all like "DAYAM!".
    are you a girl? nah im just messing with you i read ur post earlier lol

It's not like you care about the dungeon content at lower levels anyways, you just want to level and gtfo. I for one think that it's a great idea. It was too long, and too confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really wasn't that tough...

Quote Originally Posted by Harrakk View Post
    It's not like you care about the dungeon content at lower levels anyways, you just want to level and gtfo. I for one think that it's a great idea. It was too long, and too confusing.
    if you make things too easy at a low level it creates incompetent raiders/players down the road. Not saying that WC creates great players but its good to learn to navigate through things for future references

Quote Originally Posted by Barneebrown View Post
    Because something has to be "hard" for people to dislike it amirite?

OT: Not one of the best ideas, but certainly a nice one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Talk to Bibi, he´s a reasonable guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.
    See, I can say nasty things in public!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'am gonna miss it. That was like a whole lvl of exp in that maze there... Gonna miss jumping onto and off the rock and loling at people who miss.