Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What did you do while digging for the epic you wanted?

So I'm wanting to get 2h troll sword in arch. So far I have not had too much luck. I have two monitors and wonder what others have done to help pass the time digging. Arch is boring me to tears but I want that sword so I'm going to keep trying until it rolls for me.

Walked into a raid, had fun and got a sword 99% as good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was busy having sex with many hot women when I was farming for that Archaeology epic that's itemized for Rogues.

You know the one.

(Sarcasm, this is just me thinly raging that there is no Rogue epic from Archaeology... Oh well. At this point, anything that's not Haste/Expertise is useless to me anyway.)
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, not the kind of answers I was hoping for haha. I know I can raid and get a sword much easier. I really like the looks of the sword and want it. While pretty much anything would be an upgrade, it's the sword I want. I've thought about watching movies on my other monitor, running another game on the other monitor at the same time...i dunno. Was just looking for other ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucows View Post
    Hmm, not the kind of answers I was hoping for haha. I know I can raid and get a sword much easier. I really like the looks of the sword and want it. While pretty much anything would be an upgrade, it's the sword I want. I've thought about watching movies on my other monitor, running another game on the other monitor at the same time...i dunno. Was just looking for other ideas.
    OH. SERIOUS answers. Well, I listened to some Classic Rock on Pandora, or watched movies in Netflix between flying from site-to-site.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe. I may have to start up the ol netflix account again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drank a lot, and stayed inside more than normal. That the answer you were looking for? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Drinking works.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a little 15" tv from work and put it right beside the tv I use an my monitor. Hooked my PS3 up to it, so I can Netflix/watch Blurays while digging.

Music mainly, maybe listning to a TV show or Anime in the background now and again.

I read.. I've got a bunch of books I've downloaded that I can read with the Microsoft Reader, or Adobe Reader or whatever. Usually have some music playing as well. I'm a horrible bookworm though, so I know this doesn't work for everyone *chuckle*

i was getting someone else to do it for me =D

Watch tv shows/read random wiki articles! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    (Sarcasm, this is just me thinly raging that there is no Rogue epic from Archaeology... Oh well. At this point, anything that's not Haste/Expertise is useless to me anyway.)
    you do realize that as a rogue you get to go pickpocket for your epics right?

Oh and i also use dual monitors and i normally redbox a couple movies when i think im gonna be stayin up lookin for that sword
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light. Hunters do it with the help of animal companions.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    Watched GSL

Deleted
    Gave up...

draw ur ui in paint!

The Destroyer of lives. i am on the hunt for it too. I suggest heavy medication and they have this Tetris Battle game on FB that is pretty fun lol. Eff that sword , it haunts my dreams.

I farmed for the Dwarf staff 5 days with 10 hours a day untill i got it. what i did was generally speaking with guildmates on ventrilo, listening to music. have some candies to cheer u up ^^ and just get into the "farming state" as you fly from spot to spot searching for that d@mn staff that power torrent does'nt show it's glow effect on =P we had a pally that farmed from 1 - 525 saving all his troll fragments till end lvl and he got his sword the day after max lvl. shame that does'nt work anymore =P

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

You seem to have things backwards, Arch is for passing the time while in BG or Dungeon q's : P