Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is this fight even possible (on 10m hc) if you don't have a death knight in your roster?

The main reason I see a DK being used for the kiting is due to the continuous slows from Howling Blast, so I'd say any other class/spec who can do the same can do the job as well. I can see Piercing Howl working, but isn't the range on that pretty small?

Is this fight even possible (on 10m hc) if you don't have a death knight in your roster?
    Yes, but it requires a stronger understanding of how the Adds work and what you can and cannot do. It's all about avoiding the first cast of Toxic Spores, moving them out of the healing circle, and then killing them before the second cast. There are multiple ways of achieving this. For example, a Blood DK tanking the boss can gather them up while tanking the boss, and then pop (glyphed) AMS to avoid the spores. A warrior tank can spread rend to them, and piercing howl, and leap. You can also do various things with lifegrip, rings of frost, hunter traps, etc. That said, a frost dk is definitely the easiest option.