Poll: Who deserves a nerf the most in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Resto because being able to instant turn into travel form and be able to go mount speed in combat is 100% fair.

Why there's no Enhanchment Shaman here?

Frost mages maybe... i dont know...
    An arms warrior took me down no problem 1v1 but I could see that he knew how to deal with me and my mecanics (DK)
    so he was just good i give him props for that
    Shadow priests too maybe
    I dont think theres much nerf needed imo
    Im having fun in arenas
    Last edited by MugenNoKaze; 2011-04-08 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That is because I, like most people, do not PvP seriously.
    But instead of jumping on the "nerf warrior/mage"-bandwagon I keep my opinion to myself.
    Sometimes I go into arena and I get slaughtered there, sometimes even hard by a mage or a warrior.
    But I know that I could beat them if I was better or had more PvP-gear.

What I do wonder is that if your list contains the most 'OP' classes/specs, than why did you include Retribution paladins?
    As I see it they are one of the weakest classes, they are useless without their long cooldowns.

If you want to know what I'd like to see nerfed: Paladins, Warriors and Death Knights at lower levels.
    Even after all the ability changes and low-level balancing Blizzard has done, they still come in and kill me within a stunlock.

And still I have no problems kiting them around Azeroth, so I guess this turns into a 'learn to play'-problem.
    You have got to be kidding me... your ignorance makes me laugh. Ret paladins bad??? Go look up the number top 5 pvpers on AJ.com... bet 3 are ret paladins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also:
    People do PvP in PvE gear and get slaughter, than they run to a forum and QQ.
    But people that do PvE in PvP gear don't run to the forum to QQ about being last on the meters.

We used to have a lot of threads about PvE, but that isn't the QQotM anymore.
    It's now all about how Blizzard doesn't care about us in PvE and mage/warrior in PvP.
    People that do PvP in PvE gear and get slaughtered complain about rogues most I think. one guildy still crys about how rogues use to be able to 100-0 you in 2 stuns.

I told him if he's getting 100-0 by a rogue in 2 stuns he's doing something wrong, but then he /ignores me
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    People who vote frost mage are ignorant no#bs who doesn't realise blizzard don't care for 1v1.
    Even 2 vs 1 there is a good chance for a FM to take both people out. (I see it all the time in TB, BG's etc).

And also this new little gem being added to mages......

•Frost Armor has been reworked:
    •It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor.
    •The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc Fingers of Frost.
    •The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed.

15% physical dmg reduction on top of resil, AND it slows a hunters attack speed. Good luck on taking a mage out now melee.

GG Blizz, GG.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

This again.

Frostmages for their insane amount of cc and spamlance.

Warriors are getting hit by the nerfstick, frostmages arent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by westillfight View Post
    I was actually wondering that myself. That spec is retarded in PvP in the right hands. (Someone that knows how to purge and use more then 4 keys).
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukk View Post
    Yeah, its bad enough somehow Spriests got away with a disarm. WTF? DO they turn into the Grudge girl and scare you into losing your weapon for 7 seconds?
    its a 4 second dissarm, get your facts right before trolling, no melee would go without a weapon chain for pvp anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    its a 4 second dissarm, get your facts right before trolling, no melee would go without a weapon chain for pvp anyway?
    4 second fear, 6 second disarm*

Deleted
    Warriors have too many stuns, eh? Throwdown, Charge.. and what else? Exactly. What about a Rogues' ability to stunlock? Feral Druids too? How about a Mages ability to absolutely dominate via snares and its own set of stunning abilities?

I think you all need to play a warrior at high level to truly understand the advantages and disadvantages that the class has in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by westillfight View Post
    i Laughed : ) Also. Resto shaman regen. Really?

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

Yes, multiple questionmarks makes your point EXTRA valid. Just like my caps did.
    And looking things up on AJ doesn't change a single thing about how flawed the class is: crap damage without cooldowns and nothing to get close to a decent enemy.
    It's your opinion, but the facts are laid down on the table. You're a casual PVPer anyways and probably haven't broke outta 2300...

Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    Even 2 vs 1 there is a good chance for a FM to take both people out. (I see it all the time in TB, BG's etc).

And also this new little gem being added to mages......

•Frost Armor has been reworked:
    •It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor.
    •The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc Fingers of Frost.
    •The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed.

15% physical dmg reduction on top of resil, AND it slows a hunters attack speed. Good luck on taking a mage out now melee.

GG Blizz, GG.
    Yeah i have to agree with this 100%.
    Yeah sure mages can get blown up by warriors, retpaladins and other classes when they use CDs.. which class/spec doesnt have problems with ret and arms burst? it's more in the direction of retri and arms mainly have too much burst, not that mages in particular are weaker against them.. Even i as a holy paladin with 3.3k resi can find myself dropped from 100% to 10% in 2global cooldowns if i dont use CDs or get my team to cc them.

Buffing frost armor wont change the fact that Retpaladin and Arms Warriors burst like hell.. what they going to do next? give everyone 15% melee damage protection instead of tweaking the 2 specs who bursts "too much"?
    I play a paladin Holy mainly, and whenever i do spec retri i find it retarded OP when i use my CDs, even with 0resi in retri gear i can kill 3.5k resi targets without much problem because of burst while CDs are up. After CDs are gone.. we're basicly as OP as a hard boiled egg..
    Warriors on the other hand have High burst coupled with charge, stun, fear and faster ramp up damage than retpaladin has and the nerf they have is perfectly balanced. Then comes the question, several polls here on MMO (not that it's accurate at all) where the subject has been which spec needs most nerf ret paladins and sub rogues has come at the fewest vote in every pull. Yes i agree that retpaladin self healing and support healing is good, to some degree OP when we pop a 2min cd but we have to choose to either heal 15-20k on ourself, 30-35k on friendly targets or damage 25-30k... The only reason people scream for retpaladin healing nerfs is because they ran 2v2 against a double melee setup (dk + pala or warrior + pala) which is indeed strong as hell, that's not an issue of healing or survival, thats an issue of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodVengeance View Post
    4 second fear, 6 second disarm*
    Psychic Horror
    16% of base mana 30 yd range
    Instant 2 min cooldown
    You terrify the target, causing them to tremble in horror for 3 sec and drop their main hand and ranged weapons for 10 sec.
    The weapon chain reduces the dissarm to 4 sec.
    Horror =! fear
    The player is not running mindlessly around and shares DR with S&P

Deleted
    Warriors.... They're pretty much the only reason for the current imbalance in arena!
    Globaling people randomly is BS.. Its not that hard to deal with mages imo... Im talking arena now btw and not world pvp or bgs
    Last edited by mmocbc524c578d; 2011-04-08 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Should make it multiple choice.

Disc priests, MM hunter and frost mages. from my blood dk's PoV 1vs1 or in BGs.

Arenas it depends on which one of the three types.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    any good pve'er in a good guild doesn't like any class being nerfed because it hurts raid progression.
    <3
    I sometimes felt rather lonely to be the only one not cheering at some nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Mage.

MM Hunter.

The rest are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    The weapon chain reduces the dissarm to 4 sec.
    Horror =! fear
    The player is not running mindlessly around and shares DR with S&P
    I guess we were both wrong its 10 secs. and no most melee do not use weapon chain. top warrior on my server thats 2800 uses landslide.

And do the math, its still 6 second disarm.
    Last edited by BloodVengeance; 2011-04-08 at 01:52 PM.