Poll: Who deserves a nerf the most in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mufuti View Post
    you know the warlock glory days are over when we are not even a poll option anymore for a public forum "who needs nerfs" thread.

son i am disappoint

lol /sadface

It's a sad story, indeed. I wish Asscrawler played affliction warlock... :/

I'm glad shamans got nerfed with their dispel so now I'm just left with warriors and dks being too powerful against me.
    Last edited by mmoc98d1b64e82; 2011-04-08 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Wrong quote...

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    I'm wondering how you think resto druids and holy paladins would be useful against a disc priest. Sure, all healers can (spec into) defensive dispel magic, but only half of them can dispel offensively. Also, it has nothing to do with being a healer to be able to offensively dispel.
    You can dispel all disc bubbles offensivly.

SPriests can dispel currently will be removed in 4.1, mages can remove curses only. what am i missing?

---------- Post added 2011-04-08 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Defensive aren't you!
    Defensive for what? Most of the frost mages in this game are horribad, they dont know how to play if you take away their procs and buffs.

Of course the warrior is overpower! Krakau has overpower on his action bar for a reason! Krakau present you with this, though. There is a Mage that freeze Krakau from far distance so many many times while also shooting bad snowballs of anger. Krakau spell reflect but the evil Magi make clone and now they all shoot snowball and then there is pet of water that shoot snowball and Krakau is so frozen far away from Mage. Warrior is not overpower if they can not even use the overpower due to trickiness of the Mage.

--edit---

Krakau vote DK since Dark Knight try so hard to look like Warrior.
    Last edited by Krakau; 2011-04-08 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Hunter hunter hunter!

Deleted
    Anyone saying frost mages aren't op is just incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    Anyone saying frost mages aren't op is just incompetent.
    It's more the other way around, frost mage's are really really bad at higher end arena and rated bg's, they get roflstomped by everyone. even blizzard says so.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP: Resto Shaman
    PvE: Balance.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

As i mainly play my rogue i would say paladins (arena wise) due to double bubble >.< pain in the ass when me and my partner cant do shit for 8 sec or so..

Deleted
    On MMO-champion people QQ about how op frost mages are, while the community on AJ QQ about how under powered they are. Hilarious tbh.. Clearly everyone here who think frost mages need a nerf are stuck at 1500 rating.

Deleted
    mages are only good at destroying noobs. if the bg or arean is full of noobs the mage will stomp them. anyone with an ounce of skill destroys mages, mages have nothing at top level right now, FOF can be dispelled,

so people clicking mage are ill informed

Hunters in PVE, it seems anyone can do decent dps playing a hunter, this is not the way a class should appear in the meters.

In pvp i hate restro druids, I personally would increase the mana cost of travel forms to the point they have to think before jumping around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    mages are only good at destroying noobs. if the bg or arean is full of noobs the mage will stomp them. anyone with an ounce of skill destroys mages, mages have nothing at top level right now, FOF can be dispelled,

so people clicking mage are ill informed
    I love how you are calling other people ill informed even though you're the one saying Fingers of Frost can be dispelled... tsk tsk

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are a bit powerful in PvP but they can't tune them properly...

Frost Mages as well definitely need some fixing in PvP, just a bit too much burst, and they're aware that mages are quite powerful in PvP.
    Signatures are overrated.

Deleted
    I'd say hunters. Have you met them in BG? Especially in low level BG. They one shot everything,

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of glad to see Ret Paladin low on the list.

Most people smash the Ret Paladin button every chance they get to see it for no good reason at all.

I'd say Warriors or Frost Mages though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

mages dont need a nerf blizzard NOTHING TO SEE HERE MAGES ARE PERFECTLY BALANCED :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post
    I love how you are calling other people ill informed even though you're the one saying Fingers of Frost can be dispelled... tsk tsk
    i meant the proc that it does, when it chills people

frost mages as someone already said ice lance is insane mage armor slows you then frost nova + blink is the death of all melee classes

Deleted
    Warriors are nerfed already atleast on RTR still. Anyway i dint have much problems with arms warriors against mine retardin especially these who dint know about shattered trow

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages, hands down. The new frost armor is retarded..

They're getting a boomkin passive for no reason.

Fucking pissed.