Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

Dungeon Finder Call to Arms - Clarification

Dungeon Finder Call to Arms - Clarification
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We’ve been following discussions and reading feedback on the Dungeon Finder Call to Arms feature, and appreciate everyone’s opinions on the topic. We wanted to share a few items though that supplement the recent announcement:

The additional reward for completing the Dungeon Finder Call to Arms (called the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries) will be Bind on Account; able to be freely sent to other characters on your account once you receive it.

An error existed in the announcement regarding flasks and potions being picked based on your spec. This is not the case. If someone earns a Satchel of Exotic Mysteries, and if it rolls the random chance to provide a potion or flask, it will be a randomly selected. This helps ensure a broad array of available flasks and potions for all characters.

We also wanted to clarify, mounts that have a possibility to be found in a Satchel of Exotic Mysteries are found with the same rarity as if you had slain the dungeon boss that normally drops them.

Using my tank to grind rare mounts for my alts. So long, Stratholme.

no matter what blizz ppl will still qq till there eyes bleed.

Hope the QQ stops now.

Deleted
    Holy cow, BoA

This still screws people over who only have pure dps classes.

Well seems now that everyone has an alt/main healer/tank so no more qqing i guess!

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet they saw all the complaints, and went with this as a fix afterwards
    Love the fact that it will be account bound nontheless.

Someone will likely still complain though... :P

Well done Madmarv... can a mod block him plx?

Sweet, now will people stop their bitching about only having a hunter/mage/lock/rogue? Roll a DK alt already.

I'm happy as a pig right now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least they are attempting to fix the problem. I commend them for it. Blizzard will never be able to make everyone happy. People complain when they try to fix things and if they just stopped fixing things people would complain that they stopped.

10+ Year Old Account
    WAYNE. You chose the role that has the least amount of responsibility ... there HAS to be a downside to that.

That's awesome! We'll be rolling in tanks in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata View Post
    People who have not suffered the horrors of tanking and healing don't deserve nice things :P
    Last edited by Notos; 2011-04-08 at 01:00 PM.

O_O thats awesome

i wonder if that means they will make the dungeon drop versions of them boa too
    cant see why not....

In other news, druids and paladins now represent 90% of the dungeon finding population.

oh my god!!! how DARE they change something in the game *complains*

nah jk :P loving this so far even if im a DPS lots of people say that being a tank isnt worth it because everyone always blames them adn the healer first so this will hopefully persuade a few people to return to tanking ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata View Post
    How, exactly, does it screw them? They will have absolutely nothing less than they do now, except maybe for queue times. Lack of reward != punishment.

Also, maybe they could learn to heal or tank instead of qq'ing.

I don't understand how this is a major improvement ... unless I am the only 85 that doesn't have a level 85 tank alt.