Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Garish hoodies, at the moment.

My latest addition to the collection is white, with purple unicorns and rainbows on it. It's nauseating and it's my new favourite thing ever (picture at yfrog.com/hs5tqpjj i can't post links yet).

I keep foreign currency from countries I've visited, too. Usually a low-denomination much-used note. And for some reason all my towels and bedsheets and cushions and stuff like that appear to be purple, but that more happened by accident. I'm not even overly fond of purple. I also keep old USB cables and chargers from gadgets that have long since died, figure they might come in useful someday. Sometimes they actually do, and that makes the draw of tangled wires totally worth it.

Went through the usual phases as a kid. Gel pens, marbles, pogs, Enid Blyton books, Parker fountain pens, trolls, stuff like that. Belts was an unusual one, it was the one bit of customisation of my school uniform I could get away with so I had lots of them. Used to do the comics thing too, but spent far too much money on them so just randomly stopped one day. Have lost most of this stuff over the course of many house moves over however many years it's been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to collect shoes

Main thing since I got to college has been alcohol labels lol. Also I keep the caps.

I don't really know why I keep the caps, but me and a buddy are planning on making a pong table with the labels. Gonna lay them down and fiberglass (or something) over them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Juggling gear....Clubs, beanbags, balls, rings, knives, Diablos, Devil/Flowerstix, etc....

I taught myself to juggle at age 7 and haven't looked back since (33 years now...wow, I'm old! </facepalm>)...

Basically if I see something in the store, Wally World or wherever, and it's 'managable' (size and weight) I buy three or five of them (depends on what they are)....

In WoW? Companion Pets and Mounts...Love em.

Edit : To the guy who came to the US on a trip and started collecting the State quarters...Figure out which ones you are missing and I'll see if I can't get em for ya, to round out your set. PM me if you want....I'd be happy to help.

"Fall 7 times, stand up 8" Something I learned from a Japanese friend, in the "Major Japanese Earthquake" Thread...

i collect bodies.

no!...wait!....

Deleted
    I collect certain ornilogical pieces of stamps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I collect books, glass bells, and fairy figurines. Yes, I'm a girl.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I used to collect Sterling Marlin cars. I still have my collection, but then I lost interest in NASCAR.
    I collect Mounts and Pets in game.
    WoW cards.
    Eevee pokemon cards (my daughter collects the rest /proud)
    Rocks of all sorts
    Coins
    Germs that she brings home from school

Deleted
    I collect empty space... and money.

Since I was a teenage I've collected knives, mostly from a finnish designer named J. Marttiini
    favorite one would be themed on the anniversary of our national independance, the handle has our coat of arms on the end of it.. very special to me
    Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 ghz - Corsair H100 - 16GB DDR3-1600 - SLI GTX 580 - Crucial 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650D - WD 2TB Black Storage

I collect ladies numbers, most of the time i dont even call them. It's more for bragging rights.

Pokemon cards, Yugioh cards, Magic the gathering cards, bottlecaps. That all ended by about 11 or 12 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviljk View Post
    I use to do that to, had a bunch growing up, as every other weekend in the summer i played a soccer tourney and got a new key
    off topic but nice u got an x3 anthlon to 3.8?

on topic. i keep every box i get when i have things shiped to my house, or shoe boxes. tons of newegg nike, and work shoe boxes :P

or tons of pc/laptop parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    pokemon cards. magic the gathering...

armor sets in wow?

think thats about it...

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Eh, I've got probably close to 2000 baseball cards. Some are mine, some were my brother's collection.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I don't do it on purpose, but one look at my overflowing bookshelves told me I collect books. Specifically historical biographies and fiction.

Pokemon cards, stickers and paperclips

XD

I don't allow myself to collect things. I get rather attached to anything I collect, which is a huge hassle with limited space.

I aim to collect reputation. My memory ain't worth a damn, but maybe I can put something in the minds of others...

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Pokemon cards, Yugioh cards, Magic the gathering cards, bottlecaps. That all ended by about 11 or 12 though.
    I'm 25 and still collect Magic: The Gathering cards. Still fun to play and the artwork is phenomenal.

Deleted
    used to collect stamps, money, pokemoncards and flipos.(everyone collects regular money I guess )
    and I collected chololatemilkboxes that I drank, but it started to stink so I trew them away still got an epic pic of the piramid I made with it tho..good times
    now I collect wow prepaid cards