Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    blizzard behind mining bots?

    i've been wondering if blizzard is actually part of the bot's that farm all the mining nodes.

    or maybe they just get a percentage of the money they make.

    it's the only explaination i can think of for the incompetance and lack of action taken with this issue

    it destroys the economy of the game and basically makes it so that people who wanted to have a proession that could earn gold are going to have to buy it anyway.

    every day i log in the 72 stacks of elementium ore on the ah or some rdiculous number.

    NOBODY farms 72 stacks at a time lol you would go nuts from bordom.

    so what is the deal blizzard you amking extra money from just ignoring this ?

    i've heard the answers to this question b4 and they mentioned it on lgendary and i think that's a huge load of crap.

    they could easily implement any number of things to stop this but i think they have no intentions to ever do anything about it, maybe even because they are conected to it in some way.

  2. #2
    No, they are not.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

  3. #3
    Ever heard of buying from the AH and selling it again for profit?
    Sometimes I don't put my stacks of elementium ore on the AH because a majority can't undercut for shit.

  4. #4
    I once, ONCE farmed 50 stacks of Elementium Ore. It took 4 hours to do. I'm never going to do that again, EVER.

  5. #5
    Tinfoil hat time?
    Quote from: Biged781 on May 03, 2010, 08:38:47 am
    You my friend are just short of the sense-of-humor softcap.

  6. #6
    A lot of people really do just farm for hours and hours, and they have a lot of gold because they do it. One player i was in a guild with in tbc and some of wrath had a thing going on with his brother and their mum, they would all farm basically all day at different times and such, and they all had hundreds of thousands of gold because of it.

    Mad i know.

    And on topic, i'm sorry but don't be idiotic. Of course blizzard don't do that. Take your bloody tinfoil hat off><
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindrielle View Post
    Tinfoil hat time?
    Indeed it is.

    OP: So because Blizzard denies supporting it, they must actually be in on it? Those mass ban waves they've done in the past years were just shows to distract people from the truth? You must live in a magical place...

  8. #8
    I have farmed like 74 stacks of obsidium in 2 hours...so no...that isnt impossible, ppl can go flight around and do farm for a long time, if this get you bored try to get the Zyn'rok from archeology, than come back and say what you think...or even the achievement for completing 10 (not sure about if this is the right number) rares with archeology...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    i've been wondering if blizzard is actually part of the bot's that farm all the mining nodes.

    or maybe they just get a percentage of the money they make.

    it's the only explaination i can think of for the incompetance and lack of action taken with this issue

    it destroys the economy of the game and basically makes it so that people who wanted to have a proession that could earn gold are going to have to buy it anyway.

    every day i log in the 72 stacks of elementium ore on the ah or some rdiculous number.

    NOBODY farms 72 stacks at a time lol you would go nuts from bordom.

    so what is the deal blizzard you amking extra money from just ignoring this ?

    i've heard the answers to this question b4 and they mentioned it on lgendary and i think that's a huge load of crap.

    they could easily implement any number of things to stop this but i think they have no intentions to ever do anything about it, maybe even because they are conected to it in some way.
    A simple business class would teach you that.. Blizzard is a business. Bots buy accounts.. more then 1. Do some math. As a business, they need to do business? It is not in their best interest to go ape shit targeting bots.

    Never forget that those bots keep A LOT of legit players playing.

    It goes on and on. WE will never see a bot free WoW.

  10. #10
    Why would blizzard be behind this? And Blizzard taking gold from the farmers, wat?

    A few gold tips and guides I made ^^

    Signature has been approved by -Dalliah- , thank you!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Botji View Post
    Why would blizzard be behind this? And Blizzard taking gold from the farmers, wat?
    You know that the point of the farm bots and such is to make gold to then sell for irl currency?
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

  12. #12
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    i've been wondering if blizzard is actually part of the bot's that farm all the mining nodes.

    or maybe they just get a percentage of the money they make.

    it's the only explaination i can think of for the incompetance and lack of action taken with this issue
    Um. No. Not this.

  13. #13
    If blizzard wanted a cut of the money for gold that is sold from bot farming.....

    Wouldn't it make much more sense to just press a button and create more gold? I mean, they have that power...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    i've been wondering if blizzard is actually part of the bot's that farm all the mining nodes.

    or maybe they just get a percentage of the money they make.

    it's the only explaination i can think of for the incompetance and lack of action taken with this issue

    it destroys the economy of the game and basically makes it so that people who wanted to have a proession that could earn gold are going to have to buy it anyway.

    every day i log in the 72 stacks of elementium ore on the ah or some rdiculous number.

    NOBODY farms 72 stacks at a time lol you would go nuts from bordom.

    so what is the deal blizzard you amking extra money from just ignoring this ?

    i've heard the answers to this question b4 and they mentioned it on lgendary and i think that's a huge load of crap.

    they could easily implement any number of things to stop this but i think they have no intentions to ever do anything about it, maybe even because they are conected to it in some way.
    If you didnt read the blue post, they said its because some of the accounts botting are hacked accounts, and they said they would rather not deal with a crying customers wondering why there account is on perma banned, but instead try to have the warden break the progamming of bots. So to make this short, quit crying, gold is easy to make still.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    NOBODY farms 72 stacks at a time lol you would go nuts from bordom.
    That's where you'd be wrong. One day when I was leveling up Blacksmithing I mined all the ore needed to get 525.

  16. #16
    yes blizzard would mine ores that they can input them self ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    The shadow priest buff/nerf cycle:
    Being underpowered for 6 months in ToC, no problem.
    Being overpowered for 2 days, hotfix nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    All I saw was
    Patch Notes:
    Warlocks fun factor nerfed by 700%

  17. #17
    Uhm yeah it makes total sense..... Blizzard wants to destroy its own game!
    Blizzard also bots BGs and theres a significant chance that blizzard is deathwing.....

  18. #18
    I also heard Blizzard keeps all the gold that the Auctioneers are making and sell that to goldsellers.

    The NPC's in game are actually thinking about a strike so nobody can have anything repaired, sold or traded.
    Even the internal mail delivery system is said to take part in this strike, so if your mail will not be sent tomorrow, now you know why...
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    I also heard Blizzard keeps all the gold that the Auctioneers are making and sell that to goldsellers.

    The NPC's in game are actually thinking about a strike so nobody can have anything repaired, sold or traded.
    Even the internal mail delivery system is said to take part in this strike, so if your mail will not be sent tomorrow, now you know why...
    That made me giggle

  20. #20
    I've once filled up my bags completely with Elementium Ore... And I have over a 100 bag slots >.>. I just farmed while listening to music .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •