Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Magmaw is fairly easy, killed it within 1 hour with our alt raid. After that V&T if your rogue isn't a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness81 View Post
    I do not play a rogue, so what I know is just from talking to our rogue and if someone has done it and wants to add to what I say or correct it then by all means go for it.

Basically, you go Sub and pick up all the survivability talents, along with the glyph of feint. Between the glyph reducing its energy cost to 0 and the talent which extends its duration by 3 seconds, you use Feint on CD and its essentially always up (9 out of every 10 seconds). Besides that, you cloak off your stacks when they get too high (someone who has done the fight can give you a better idea on when you should do that). All you do is just kill as many of the adds as you can as quickly as you can, while dodging stuff. You'll survive being hit by 1 orb but it will reduce the time you can stay below by a lot so you really can't let that happen. There are 2 abilities from the physical realm which can hit you down there, the dazzling destructions (easy enough to see and avoid) and the flame breath. Someone in the physical realm will need to call out where the breaths are coming so you can avoid them because you have no way of seeing where the dragon is. That's pretty much it - you stay down as long as you can, then hop in a portal to come up, get healed and drop stacks, then head back down as soon as you can. If you are doing your job correctly then for the rest of your raid the fight plays out pretty much just like normal mode.

yep, pretty much what I had in mind and thought it would look like but you summing it up should do the trick

Thanks man!

Omnitron is way harder than Magmaw or Conclave. I'd go for those two first, so you can hit 6/13 and then work on the harder bosses.