Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Red dragonhawk as my flying mount and Frostwolf Howler as ground

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

For all my mounts, most of them aren't very rare. I suppose the rarest would be the white polar bear and the blue drake, if you don't count my blue dragonhawk. I have the green proto drake as well, not horribly rare, but not exactly common either.

My most prized are the dragonhawk, my magnificent flying carpet, Winterspring frostsaber, and my Celestial Steed. Yes, you heard me right. Just something right about a druid of the moon goddess that can fling stars around to smite their foes riding a living constellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    I have a friend who owns the Black Quiraji Battle Tank. Obtained on Nazjatar EU, Alliance side. He has not used the account in years, but I've not been able to convince him to pass the account to me :-(

Ground: Brewfest Ram/ZG Raptor, Fly: Azure Drake

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I make my selections based on personal taste rather than rarity. Also, being a shadow priest often makes a rare colorways moot and some rare models, like Al'ar, just look crappy in shadowform.

Anyway, I ride around on Anzu, and I really would like to get some sort of Protodrake someday, but for now I fly on a dragonhawk.
    You have Ashes of Al'ar? Mind getting me a screenshot? I've never seen it in Shadowform. I know the Dark Phoenix looks real funky. First time I saw someone with it and Shadowform I had to do a double take lol

Prized, Probs my Merc glad mount, Rarest? probs my red resonating crystal or my ony mount, but i dont really like any of them, so i stick with my malygos blue drake .

2 Fav mounts are my Ironbound Drake and my zg Raptor and my rarest is my zg raptor, as i think the 2 brewfest ones aint that are anymore, did get both in 2 days :/

Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    I have the invincible mount but I can't ever see it.

lol I kid I kid!
    You're an Spriest with the Dark Phoenix mount?

DK: Onyx Netherwing Drake and Anzu
    Paladin : Roflcopter/Flying Sperm and Swift White Hawkstrider
    Druid : EOE 25 Drake, Blue Proto, Ironbound Proto, Anzu, Midknight, Headless Horseman's Mount. Yet all I ever really use is flight form for herbing. *tear drop* I allways get the mounts and rare pets on the druid, never on other toons I like better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most prized is Drake of the West Wind because it looks awesome in Shadowform. Rarest is probably Black Proto-Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiyodragon View Post
    You have Ashes of Al'ar? Mind getting me a screenshot? I've never seen it in Shadowform. I know the Dark Phoenix looks real funky. First time I saw someone with it and Shadowform I had to do a double take lol
    I don't have it myself, not but I've seen an Spriest with it.

This is only one I could find. http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8...3107221558.jpg

I can see how some people think it looks ok, I just don't dig it personally. Also this shot was taken before 4.0, which brought a slew of little graphic errors to Shadowform such as sort of mane, hair, whiskers, or feathers having a slight haloing to them which drives me nuts.

As for the Dark Phoenix; yeah it pretty much just becomes floating armor in Shadowform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swift Alliance Steed... simply b/c my server is so backwater no one has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Ashes of Al'ar. <3

I'm Priest, but I think it looks better not shadow. Way more glowy and rainbow like!

My black protodrake

red aq mount <3 sucks that i cant use it outside aq though , and i like my swift hawkstrider from MGT too on my dwarf warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    Mine...for the ground: Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger, and for the sky: Mottled Drake
    The only one that matters...[Swift Flight Form]

my fav is my headless horsemen mount, I have more rare ones, but as a kid thats was one of my fav halloween stories, I just love riding that thing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying: Black proto drake... land: blue archaelogy bug

Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    my fav is my headless horsemen mount, I have more rare ones, but as a kid thats was one of my fav halloween stories, I just love riding that thing.
    I love that one particularly for the simple fact that it acts as two mounts. I wish more of them did.