Repairs w/o engineering & mount?

Is it possible to repair gear within an instance without any type of bot or travelers mount?

If so please tell how

And if you know any instances with this spanning across all vanilla, bc, wotlk, cata please say so as well. Just for future reference when I run these instances and I happen to go..."bot anyone?" and no one has bot or mount... =(

thanks

Kara, Ulduar, ICC, BRD... only ones I can think of with repairs inside.

If you get the argent gruntling/squire and get the pony for it, you can visit a mail box, check your bank or visit a vendor every 4 hours. The guild page, an available perk from the guild leveling system, will let you repair once every 6 or 8 hours.

If it's a dungeon finder group, you can use the dungeon finder to port out, repair, then port back (though back at the entrance, rather than where you started). Which you may or may not be aware of, since it doesn't actually answer your question.

I seem to remember that one of the versions of the AD squire could do repairs too, though I never got one to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Kara, Ulduar, ICC, BRD... only ones I can think of with repairs inside.
    I know of kara, icc repair. Where is ulduar & brd repairs though? I cant think of where either of those are

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ulduar repair is at start talk to the goblin near the demos and no idea where the repair in BRD is
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Guild page / argent tournament