Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Yeah, be careful what you wish for.

Tailoring: 5 chaos orbs = 1 dream cloth.
    8 dream cloths (40 chaos orbs) = 1 illusionary bag (yes there are other ways to make dream cloths but stay with me here )
    1 illusionary bag sells for 4kg on my server == less than 100g per orb in revenue. hmm in what other profession do chaos orbs net you less than 100g per orb?

40 chaos orbs = 60 hours in random dungeons plus 20 hours queued.
    You can only create Dreamcloth with CHaos orbs?
    Youre WoW client seems bugged, write a ticket.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    alchemists dont use chaos orbs either
    im quite thankful for that.

you should be as well on your JC
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Deleted
    Perhaps it does have something to do with JC having awesome near-bis trinkets for this tier ???

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Perhaps it does have something to do with JC having awesome near-bis trinkets for this tier ???
    Really? The Rogue trinket isnt even on the list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    You can only create Dreamcloth with CHaos orbs?
    Youre WoW client seems bugged, write a ticket.
    dreamcloth, and a vanity shirt

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Really? The Rogue trinket isnt even on the list.
    The int trinket is second BiS for Warlocks (and since we have two slots, that makes it BiS!).
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by rettypally View Post
    I dont like Chaos Orbs because, at the end of a heroic its like, o hey person A has a chance at 2000 gold for free, while I get a chance at nothing. If I have to carry someone through a heroic, I want my goody bag at the end too.

I say, if you get a chaos orb, you lose the Conquest points or Justice points for that heroic. Nobody carried my ass through a heroic for free gold, I shouldnt have to do the same.
    Really? Well, let me try to explain this. JC doesn't depend on selling expensive things once a few days; things that would require a chaos orb. You can have a steady, and probably higher, income without the need of actually crafting an "expensive" item. Also, they don't get 2000 for free, since the item they would craft would actually require some other expensive materials and the chaos orbs are merely an annoyance, or a limitation if you like.

Moreover, if you feel like you're "carrying" someone through a heroic just because they get to roll on something you can't roll on... that's just sad. You can't roll on everything (thankfully), which also includes the orbs.

I like my jc dailys which are simple except that stupid Elemental goo one!! even though its easy its really annoying compared to others. Back to point though I would rather not have to farm orbs to get something done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm okay with JCers not having to use Chaos Orbs, I mean, for Leatherworkers and such it takes 3+ chaos orbs to make one thing. JCer's only need that one gem and the pattern. You get a token guaranteed everyday if you do the daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least tailors can use them....... to make dresses

I've been known to make the occasional tag. PM me a ss, and if I like it I'll make you 1