Poll: Dumbest way to die.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    I'm not amused. Clicked thinking this was an interesting thread about real life death... /emocut
    same, /emocutsyou

15+ Year Old Account
    HMagmaw, pull threat on the bone thing. Die.

Oh, no problem! I'll just stan- dead again by fire. =(

Deleted
    Using life tap just as before electrocute hits!

right clicking the boss before ppl are ready, ppl slowfalling into nef's room. elevators.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    SW: Death on last boss twice in Throne of Tides when he's under 20% >.>
    To die from Shadow Word: Death on Chimaeron

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    I've seen worse (and it was my fault):
    Our Druid Tank comes in after a corpse run. I'm already standing on the elevator. I Lifegrip him to me, so he'll be faster. Just as I release the button, the elevator starts going down. Because of the momentum from Leap of Faith and the fact that he's going to where the elevator was, he falls down. I try to save the situation by Levitating him. He goes straight for the lava pool in the middle. For a moment it looks like he's going to make it across, but he ends up in the lava anyway.
    Oh lord, just imaging this with him in bear form made me laugh, especially the last part.

The BWD elevator truly is a great source of hilarious deaths. Our shaman would always jump off the top then rocket jump in ghost wolf and somehow hit the bottom with enough HP left to survive. One time though he misjudged and hit the lip of the elevator itself as it was going down, lost a bunch of HP, yet still kept falling, tried to salvage it with the rocket jump but glitched into the wall, and somehow hit the ground and survived...for about three seconds then he just fell over dead anyway. I watched the whole thing from the top and still can't tell you exactly what happened in that mess, but I about lost it at the "THAT WAS SOME BULLSHIT" on vent.

I would have to go with drowning
    tl;dr Is just another way of saying I am about to troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Try drowning in lava.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying in bird form, turning off bird form with the intent of catching myself at the last moment, hitting bird form at exactly the right moment that I die of falling damage while in bird form. I did learn though that if you manage to fall to death in bird form you let out a shriek like a dying tallstrider.

Deleted
    Be ganked.

Deleted
    Be a druid. Be levelling. Go from Outland to northrend. Leap off the Zeppelin, hit flight form. "You can't use that here". Oh, crap, forgot Cold Weather flying. Splat. Corpserun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    My "stupid death" winner is jumping off a cliff/floating object only after which I realise that I hit my land mount keybind rather than the one for my flying. In at least one instance, I was on the mount for several seconds before the plunge to my doom, ample time to have noticed that my protodrake was looking suspiciously like a talbuk.
    You just made my day. Lol'd so hard at that last sentence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post
    Try drowning in lava.
    Seems possible in low lvl lava with a healer

While recovering from a wipe in bwd, I started my way back to atramedes(or whats his name? that dragon that is blind). Anyway, I came into the room where is where the rest of the raid were standing. So, I came into the room with the others, hit the button that starts/stops autorun(atleast I thought I did) and went to grab something to drink. When I came back I was lying dead on the floor with the boss next to me. I was blaffed and asked in vent why I was lying there dead. The others just laughed at me and said I was running straight on the boss while they were watching and screaming at me to stop:P They still bug me on it:P

Deleted
    Tough choice, but voted for standing in fire - the other choices are, in a way, stuff that you will learn after failing at it once (the front of a dragon thing is mostly obvious but sometimes you might stand in a bad spot right under it's hitbox for example), but dying to fire (outside of bad luck like having some spawn under you at low HP) is a mistake you don't need to make to learn to avoid.

Of the options, I went for standing in front of a dragon. I mean, you would have to be literally watching your action bar and nothing else NOT to notice the huge boss you are fighting is facing you. Whereas even standing in the fire (which is also dumb) could at least be down to tons of stuff happening at once.

Falling off Teldrassil on my first ever alt was pretty stupid. Especially as I got stuck part way down, and hadn't yet learned you can get ressed by the spirit healer . . . so I spent 3 hours throwing my ghost off the edge of Teldrassil trying to hit res as I went shooting past my corpse . . . eventually spoke to the spirit healer and have never been so happy to take res sickness.

Standing in the fire (I think on Jaraxxus) despite knowing it was there, because "we outgear this a bit now so I thought maybe it could be healed through because I just got eclipse". I was normally pretty good at obeying the "dead dps = no dps" rule, but it did destroy a tiny bit of my soul every time lunar eclipse procced just before bonestorm/spores/exploding ghost thingies/fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

getting blown off something. remember the random boss appearances before cata came out? the one with therezanes daughter? got AoE'd straight off the side of the waterfall.

the priest rapidly found tanking not his forte and got creamed.

that and tail swipes. Nothing cracks me up more than a dragon fight, watching someone go flying off into the distance as they decided to chew some dragon tail. A quick slowfall/levitate can make the hapless fool fly for miles, try it sometime!