Deleted

Need help at choosing class to PvP at 4.1.0

I'm going to lvl up a char that probably will be 85 at 4.1.0, which one should I choose, considering 4.1.0 patch changes and that my main goal is 2vs2 arena?
    Atm I got Shaman at lvl 45 (resto at 85), Rogue at 23 (Subtely at 85), Pala at 83 (Holy or Ret at 85) , Priest at 81 (Shadow or Disci at 85) and Hunt at 21 (BM or MM at 85).

i would also like to know a good pvp class to choose at 4.1

my main focus would primarily be BG, so i'd want just a bg stomp char, was thinking a frost mage but im not too sure

Deleted
    Roll Elemental Shaman, very fun to pvp with.

Deleted
    hunters are fun in bgs, but dont step into 2v2 arena with em, mage is pretty solid, and priests are real good aswell atm, both shadow and disc.

Can't go wrong with mage, but if you want to level a character you already have I would go with your shaman.

<3 my shaman
    Such feeble minds..

Well Ret Pallies are getting a nerf next patch, but I still think I will play mine even afterwards. Really hard to tell you what class to play. Really kind of depends on what play style you like.

Deleted
    All those classes you mentioned will be fine in 4.1. Paladins will probably struggle though and Shadowpriests probably too.

However, rolling FotM will never get you anywhere. Also playing a Rogue or Shaman is vastly different and requires a different skill-set. Success isn't that much a matter of class as it is skill. (which says a lot about Cataclysms balance).