Can you still do OS 10 and 25, or only one?

See question above. Can you still do OS 10 and 25 or only one. To settle a guild argument. I'm thinking only one or the other.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

I'm fairly certain you can only do one. I do however know a good way to find out!

Well seeing how it's a raid, and all raids, no matter 10 or 25, share the same lockout. I'm going to have to go with you can only do 10 or 25 per week.

Thanks boys (girls)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know... The flexible raid lock was added in 4.0 and it only affected ICC and RS and later (cata) raids. Not sure if they went back and changed early WotLK raids; but they may have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Flexible raid lock out only affects cata raids and ICC and Ruby Sanctum.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ALL raids that have a 10/25 lockout are shared. Do 10 man and you can't join a 25 man later in the day/week and vice versa.

Was in a 25 man OS drake run and someone had done 10 man earlier in the week and we couldn't go in until they left the group.
    Last edited by Tutonious; 2011-04-09 at 02:33 AM.

Deleted
    When it was first implented it was ICC and Ruby, but later on they added the older raids too. So no, you can do only one of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutonious View Post
    ALL raids that have a 10/25 lockout are shared. Do 10 man and you can't join a 25 man later in the day/week and vice versa.
    Exactly this, say you kill Sarth on 10man you zone in on 25man and hes still dead.
    It really sucks for a lot of things like farming those mounts.. but whatever :\

Just confirmed, its NOT possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    Flexible raid lock out only affects cata raids and ICC and Ruby Sanctum.
    ^ this

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

Edit: well apparently blizz went back and put the flexible raid lockout on older raids which is lame.
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2011-04-09 at 02:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    Exactly this, say you kill Sarth on 10man you zone in on 25man and hes still dead.
    It really sucks for a lot of things like farming those mounts.. but whatever :\
    Yeah, we learned that the hard way a couple weeks ago... can only do one, so 25man it is because that mount looks cooler. Well, at least most of the people in my guild think so. Haha.