Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Mine was the Grand Ice Mammoth from sons of hodir. Don't think I've actually used it once even though I spent 8k gold on it :/

Hmmmm, 100. I was probably working on the argent tournament.
    "Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post
    My 100'th mount was the Ice Mammoth from sons of hodir, wanted to save one wich i can acquire fast, to prevent beeing stuck on 99^^.
    same here. it was in the middle of a night an i spamed tradechannel to get the gold from different ppl... thanks to you all^^

136 now, waiting for the 150 achivement... come on blizz!!!
    Last edited by mmocb0b130a6cd; 2011-04-09 at 03:50 AM.

my 98th 99th were ice and grand ice mammoth, then i had the biggest stroke of luck and got the green proto drake from the egg :] I was happy to get achieve (even though red hawk blows) but i use green proto every now and then
    How big....is really really big man's......Kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesium View Post
    My 100th mount was the Violet Proto-Drake.
    yup me too

Zhevra from RAF

My 100th was the Chopper (motorcycle), because I had been farming for ever to get the Raven mount and gave up. Tried for 8 months total, and only waited a few weeks at 99 to try to get it as my 100th. Took the hit and got all the mats myself and my engineer made it.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Deleted
    voting: crimson firehwak for 150 \o/

red for horde plz btw^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Glory of the Cataclysm Hero: Reins of the Volcanic Stone Drake was my 100th... i dunno how long i waited between 99 and 100, and the 100 mount achievement wasnt even the back of my mind when i got it...

Rusted Proto-Drake was my 100th, I was at 99 for between a month and 2 I can't remember exactly. I rode that mount until I got my Timelost Proto-Drake about 3 months ago.

Believe mine was from the argent tournament, was sitting at 99 forever when I took a 9 month break, lol dailies got really dam boring

Fuck knows, probably some shitty tourney mount.

I don't even use the Dragon Hawk. I personally think they could have done better.

I just got the achievement so it'd be another one for the pile.

Sort of like Battlemaster, except I actually use that title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

My 100'th mount was the Black War Raptor
    I had forgotten about him and the honor system mounts...

Deleted
    I didn't start collecting mounts actively till end of wrath. So I was stuck at 96 for a few months. I was off and on with the Argent tournament dailies. Finally after Cata had been out for a month or so, I was able to bring myself to do the dailies again; I got the Darnassian saber, the one that costed 100 seals. Then I whined in guild chat for a while. [By this time I had the seahorse so I was on 98 mounts.] Guildie forms a group for a HC, and I had the tabard for the Ramkahen since I had finished the other factions. By the end of the HC, I was exalted. First thing I did was buy the camels and ride around Stormwind with my new dragonhawk.

Something from the Argent Tourney I think. Though my achievement shows it earned August 2 '09 and I don't remember if the tournament had been out long enough at that time to have bought a mount. Meh, my memories terrible; I'm apparently up to 140 mounts now and I can't even remember 3/4th of what I obtained since 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Garaya View Post
    Tell me your story
    Sparkle pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

I intentionally crafted and learned the Chopper for my 100th mount.

Crimson Deathcharger, my GM got the first Shadowmourne and gave the bag contents to different guild members for being amazing.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    My 100th was a mount from the Argent Tournement becouse I was too lazy to farm those back in WOTLK xD

10+ Year Old Account
    the green proto drake, damn thing finally hatched when I needed it to ehahaha