Flasks for cauldron

My guild has obtained the recipe for the 25 man cauldrons recently and would love to use it asap, but we're having 'issue's' with getting the flasks to the alchemist. Its either very messy or takes waay too long. We've been talking about having everyone drop their flasks in the gbank @ the start so the alchemist can take em out, but im not sure if that'll work properly.

How do you guys get the flasks to the alchemist for cauldrons?

Note: my appologies if its in the wrong forum, cause its about cauldrons during raids I figured this would be the best place
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Deleted
    its up to raid master of guild, if gild invest to raiding flask should go from gbank, also if u raid 25man you loot gold more than needed for flasks

Deleted
    We have ton of mats in the guild bank and one of our officers is an alchemist/cook. We don't pay individual for flasks anymore, since we sell boe epics on AH and let that money pay for our cauldrons/feasts. If you for some reason cannot afford this I suggest you lower the guild repair. It's nice not having to worry about bringing flasks to raids and it prevents those situations where people forget to bring it.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-04-09 at 09:13 AM.

Deleted
    The way we do it :

At the beginning of a raid, 2 weeks ago, we put a guild chest up and asked everyone to deposit a flask. We could monitor who hadn't. When we have 25, we made a cauldron. Then the left over flasks allowed us to make cauldrons for the next 2-3 raids. We just asked people in the guild to donate their flasks to GB. No one uses their own personal flasks anymore. I have like 12 cauldrons on me. If the GB ever runs out of flasks, we will do another round and ask people to put one in.

Deleted
    Our guild members go herb then post them to the flask maker or put them in the bank or make flasks and put them in the bank.

My guild handles it like that: every raider sents the mats for one cauldron (small one since that one is cheaper) to our flask alchemist. Every raider can decide for himself if he wants to farm or buy the mats.

I have an officer, who is our alchy, buy the pots and then at raid time he throws down 4 cauldrons. I have an engineer toss a mailbox down and tell everyone to send their gold to the officer. If he starts coming up short I told him to let me know. We have done this for about 3 weeks now and it has worked out well. Our guild repairs are set at 400g per night even on offnights which outweighs the cost of paying 75g per flask from the cauldron.

We spend guild bank gold on herbs and volatiles to make all the flasks. We drop the Mobile Banking "chest" during the raid and just give the alch the mats for the cauldron and he makes it. Takes no time at all.

Normal farm bosses we flask ourself.
    Heroic Bosses and progress bosses, the Guild master provides the cauldrens and feasts for the guild. Ya generate so much gold in any successful 25man guild to not hav to care bout it.

BoE epics that arnt used by anyone in the raids are sold.
    The money naturally deposited into the guild bank
    + just random donations of gold/herbs/fish/meat from some guildies.

We hav 300g of guild repairs a day for all raiders. And the guild bank stil generates more gold than 35+ raiders can spend on wipe repairs/cauldrons and feasts bought from the AH.
    Guild also provides all raiders with maelstrom crystals for enchants on gear, so have enough gold without even selling them.
    Last edited by DotDotDot; 2011-04-10 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    Each week every member mails 4 flasks to an alch, we have 4 alchs, each collects one type of the flasks. Then these alchs mail out flasks to the other 3 alchs, so at the end 4 alchs each have the flasks they need to make cauldrons. The Guild Bank provides the Venom thingy and there is a tab the alchs have access to. Then one of the alchs drops cauldrons at the start of the raid and then later on when non-alchs flasks have expired and / or if we have a large rotate / bench session.

Deleted
    BoE Epics -> Sell for gbank money -> Give money to alch officer -> Alch officer drops cauldrons