Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    That's just your ignorance showing then. Arcatraz heroic was balanced for players already in T4 115/120 epic gear not players in 115 blues.
    So? I don't see such instances nowadays.
    And besides that, you WERE able to clear Arcatraz HC with blue gear. Sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zeralol View Post
    So? I don't see such instances nowadays.
    And besides that, you WERE able to clear Arcatraz HC with blue gear. Sure thing.
    No one said you had to make sense. Heroics are meant to gear your character from level 85 regular dungeons to level 85 entry raids. Just as the recycled ZG/ZA are meant to fill in gear for the next raid tier in 4.2.

What you're asking for has no place.

edit: and clearing it in blues doesn't change the fact it was balanced for raid geared players (it was after all for the T5 tier attunement) it just means you're wasting time.

You can do red quests while you're leveling up too. So what? You get a cookie. Now sit back down.
    Last edited by Cows For Life; 2011-04-10 at 11:28 PM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    People don't get it. WoW was never planned to be a copy of Everquest, it was always meant to be an accessible MMO and that's why it's such a successful game. At Vanilla it was more alike Everquest because Blizzard knew no better. As more games are made, new ideas come up, WoW will become more and more like the current games.

People that enjoy gaming masochism only play WoW because it's the most popular MMO that exists, not because they really like the game. They are only following the band wagon. IMO, all those people should quit WoW and go find a game that suits their playstyle better.
    why not you quit and go find a different game

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    This is the first "the Daily Blink" that I think is pure bullcrap logic. Granted, there will be people who will try this, but the very idea of doing it will be crushed right when people join the instance. People are already extremely cynical when it comes to players with bad gear, especially when it comes to tanks and healers, so why on earth would that change with this new system? Also, even if the people in the group would accept the badly geared tank, which I very much doubt, do you think the person will be able to stay long after his first wipe, which will be the very first pack of mobs? The system is enough unforgiving for this behaviour to simply die off, while the point of the rewards to get the more skilled people to join the queu will still be there, and will only be available to the person who can do their role well and finish the instance.
    The unfortunate part is, it won't stop the bad tanks from queuing. And what will result is this:

1) Bad tanks will be kicked until they find a group that has too long of a cooldown timer to kick them - as this idiotic system continues, this will take less and less time due to the number of bad tanks who will need to be kicked. Then they will be carried and rewarded for queuing as tanks - after all, there's no real punishment to being kicked, they can just insta-queue again.

2) Groups who have just kicked a bad tank will go back in the queue, very possibly for a rinse and repeat - which means the next tank (and possibly a few tanks) after the original bad tank will not help the queue at all, but rather go to replace the kicked tank(s).

3) Queue times will be close to or exactly the same as we have now.

No one said you had to make sense. Heroics are meant to gear your character from level 85 regular dungeons to level 85 entry raids. Just as the recycled ZG/ZA are meant to fill in gear for the next raid tier in 4.2.

What you're asking for has no place.
    I'm just saying that WoW is currently too easy. Besides raiding there is nothing to do.

And no, heroics were'nt meant to only gear up. Once in BC Blizzard said something like: "Challenge for experienced players"
    Bad players were happy to clear their normal modes. Some good players did heroics way earlier and got rewarded.
    The whole thing has changed because some Facebook Farmville players complained and whined too much. And that's my point. WoW is not that much fun anymore (and no, i won't cancel my subscription now) !

Just as the recycled ZG/ZA are meant to fill in gear for the next raid tier in 4.2.
    Yeahhh! Can't wait to run these 2 instances again. Will be so much fun =)
    The whole recycling stuff is just lame.

Deleted
    Me. Wants. Flying. In. Ghostslands.

These rewards are even MORE worthless than the ones available. They just don't fucking learn do they?

lmao, all the dps in this thread believe the "Comic" is truth, do they believe people can fly like superman too? you guys are so silly.

Tanks and Healers have the most important roles in a group as there is only one of each and 3 dps so if one dps goes down you group is still ok but if the healer or tank dies your group will most likely wipe so they DESERVE additional loot.

As for you dpsers, well you get your loot faster now as you get faster Queues.

Deleted
    where the #%&! is the rogue epic Archy epic D: