Deleted

Need a new game to keep me busy

Well, since my subscription went out about a week ago i need a new game to keep me busy a couple of hours each day.

I've not played that much games but i LOVE Heroes of Might and Magic III, but I'm getting quite bored playing it alone atm so..

It has to be a game that is playable offline.

Any tips and ideas?

Magica? Minecraft?

Deleted
    Minecraft has sucked me in atm and is filling that void that wow left, so if you'r a creative person who like to make stuff then check it out.

Disciples 3, is the same as M and M 3, but more Gothic and and units can lvl up. very nice art there.

1 of the games I played on very hard and still enjoyed.
    Last edited by Gouky; 2011-04-09 at 05:10 PM.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Deleted
    League of Legends!!!!!

Deleted
    Go for minecraft !
    If you are a kind of creative person you will like it for sure just be carefull because most of the community members and the people who join in the servers are 10 - 14 year old kids who either play for free or "daddy" bought it for them XD

P.s i just saw that you needed it be playabel offline... well yes minecraft has singleplayer mod
    Last edited by mmoc17dd2e87f9; 2011-04-09 at 04:19 PM.

Another Minecraft recommendation! Hardly matters what kind of gamer you are, I don't think I've met a single person at all that tried this game and didn't like it. Most naysayers are those who haven't tried it as far as I've seen, and the naysayers I have seen try it, usually end up grudgingly admitting it's "not that bad after all I guess." :P

It's still Beta though, so it has quite a lot of small bugs - the multiplayer in particular, but it's still a really solid game. Definitely worth checking out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Total War : Shogun 2 is obscenely addictive. Also, Minecraft is a great time killer.

Just finished another play through of Mass Effect 2 (don't get me wrong, its a decent game, but I'm not one of those dudes who gets a boner each time you mention the game)

I've never played Minecraft, but it's always intrigued me.

Really, I'm massively hanging out for Diablo 3- Honestly, i have been for years...

Struggling to find games that I'm enjoying myself recently.

League of Legends is good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhyllan View Post
    Well, since my subscription went out about a week ago i need a new game to keep me busy a couple of hours each day.

I've not played that much games but i LOVE Heroes of Might and Magic III, but I'm getting quite bored playing it alone atm so..

It has to be a game that is playable offline.

Any tips and ideas?
    Holy shit.. i saw this post and i was totaly gonna suggest getting this game from gog.com, but apparently your tastes are of the highest caliber already sir. As a secondary option, you may consider something along the lines of the Icewind Dale series or try Might and Magic "Blood and Honor" or MaM Day of the destroyer. The later of the two only costs like 6 bucks from gog.com and is a pretty good game. Old but good.

League of Legends is free, fun and well worth playing.