Deleted

Same Bloody Group!

Tanking a random cata dungeon on my 82 pally alt. As is often the case, a couple of the dps were a bit bad.
    For some reason, they votekicked the healer, who was doing perfectly fine (reason: "noob"). I was completely mystified and abandoned the group as a lost cause.

As we were a decent way into the instance, I was able to queue again and got in instantly, only to find that it put me back in exactly the same group!

Is it just me that finds this more than a little stupid? There should be some sort of system that prevents you joining the same group in the finder that you have recently left.

Deleted
    Had this last week with a mage that /ragequit, ended up qeueing for another dps and guess who popped back in haha

Happens a lot below level 85, the best solution is to pick the biggest prick of the party and /ignore him.

Like the abose poster says, just put them on ignore and you won't get them.

Ignore, heh, had it happen an I juss didn't heal them, ever.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

I do not think these things are all that uncommon on lower levels. As was previously said, just ignore them and your problem will go away. You'll most likely get a crapload increase in queue time as well though.

Deleted
    Same happened with my tank alt. I was doing SM Cath and our healer was terribly bad, but he left. So we queued up again and who do you think joined again? And after the instance all other 4 (healer was still there yes) was about to join another one. And not me. (I said I was tired. Actually I wanted to be in a better group.) so I queued up again, and entered the same group. -.-

If you want to avoid "bad gamers" just put them on ignore - that will prevent you from ending up in a group with them again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashunt View Post
    Had this last week with a mage that /ragequit, ended up qeueing for another dps and guess who popped back in haha
    amazing that the queue would pick a newly queued mage over the million dps in the queue. was it like 5am or something o.O anyway, i've never had this happen to me but after i leave on my tank(s) i avoid in progress runs for at least 5 minutes.

It's a lot like the arena queue, if you just lost/won a game and queue immediately after you'll sometimes end up getting the same team. Easy fix, just wait a minute or so to requeue so they're caught up in another match/dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    Tanking a random cata dungeon on my 82 pally alt. As is often the case, a couple of the dps were a bit bad.
    For some reason, they votekicked the healer, who was doing perfectly fine (reason: "noob"). I was completely mystified and abandoned the group as a lost cause.

As we were a decent way into the instance, I was able to queue again and got in instantly, only to find that it put me back in exactly the same group!

Is it just me that finds this more than a little stupid? There should be some sort of system that prevents you joining the same group in the finder that you have recently left.
    Haha last week I was tanking Heroic BRC and people were having a hard time doing beams on the second boss causing someone to get MCd and all hell breaks loose. Sooo after banging my head against the wall for 3 attempts, I drop group. Requeue instantly and see the BRC loading screen and think to myself "god fucking dammit". However, once the loading screen finished I see myself standing in front of the last boss with a different group... Easiest VP i've gotten in a while.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    over the million dps in the queue
    How many DPS:ers do you think there is in the queue at level 82/83, really? 1 million seems like a pretty obscure number given how the system actually works. I'd figure a more reasonable number to be 10-50, depending on what time it is, maybe even going up to 100 at peak hours. At lower levels, I think this number can dimp down to the low 10's.

had this happen while lvling one of my alts. we were doing BRD and things were going smoothly until the tank ninja'd some crappy boe blue that no one wanted. he then proceeded to spam party chat with all kinds of obscenities telling all of us how he "f*cking owned all you noobs!!" then he left group. we requeue'd and he joined again and it took him a good 30-40 seconds to realize he was back in the same group then he left again. we all got a good /chuckle out of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh I was running with a tank friend and we had the same thing happen with a Deadmines run. We were just past 2nd boss, and neither of us really wanted to finish it as the other 2 dps were horrible and it was going super slow, so we decided to just leave and requeue. It of course stuck us right back with the group we left... Fortunately one of the bad dps decided he was mad at us and left, and a better dps replaced him, so the rest went faster :P.