Is my current power supply enough for this?

I currently use an Acer G7750 desktop (specifications here). The power supply is 750W. I am looking at adding another graphics card (another NVIDIA GeForce GTX470) and second 27 inch monitor (does this even impact the power supply?). Is the 750W power supply enough to handle this safely? Anything I should look out for here?

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
    (does this even impact the power supply?). Is the 750W power supply enough to handle this safely? Anything I should look out for here?
    No, regarding the monitor.
    Regarding the PSU, impossible to say without knowing the actual PSU. Have they just marked it as 750, when it's more like 600? Impossible to know.
    A good, quality-PSU should be able to handle two GTX470s, but I'd be more safe around the 800w.
    And I'm not very sure you have a "good, quality-PSU" to begin with. Able to find manufacturer + model by openeing the case and looking at the label?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    No, regarding the monitor.
    Regarding the PSU, impossible to say without knowing the actual PSU. Have they just marked it as 750, when it's more like 600? Impossible to know.
    A good, quality-PSU should be able to handle two GTX470s, but I'd be more safe around the 800w.
    And I'm not very sure you have a "good, quality-PSU" to begin with. Able to find manufacturer + model by openeing the case and looking at the label?
    Its at my office right now - I suppose there is no other way to find out what the manufacturer is other than opening the case? What are the known "good" and "bad" manufacturers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its at my office right now - I suppose there is no other way to find out what the manufacturer is other than opening the case? What are the known "good" and "bad" manufacturers?
    Corsair, Some CoolerMaster, Some OCZ, Seasonic, and Antec are all excellent PSU manufacturers.
    I wouldn't use anything aside from those.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Corsair, Some CoolerMaster, Some OCZ, Seasonic, and Antec are all excellent PSU manufacturers.
    I wouldn't use anything aside from those.
    So if its from one of those (...even the "somes"?) its likely to be fine, but otherwise don't try it? All the reviews at the time I got it last September-ish lauded it for having a big enough power supply for two cards, so I assumed using the same card it came with would therefore be fine, but thats what I get for assuming I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if its from one of those (...even the "somes"?) its likely to be fine, but otherwise don't try it? All the reviews at the time I got it last September-ish lauded it for having a big enough power supply for two cards, so I assumed using the same card it came with would therefore be fine, but thats what I get for assuming I suppose.
    There are a few AWFUL OCZ and Coolermaster products.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    There are a few AWFUL OCZ and Coolermaster products.
    Quite so.
    I immediately dislike them and think "Bad".

Begrudgingly, I've found a few that have proven me wrong lately.