Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We use one single hunter to kite the adds on 25 man. We've done it since our first kill, regular and heroic. Mages and Boomkins can also do it, or so I hear. Having a 3rd tank just tank them all also helps.

I assume this is 10 man since you have no Death Knight. Adding a 3rd tank is probably unrealistic unless your DPS is amazing. I'd definitely just put a ranged DPS on the little adds and have them kite the adds around. They don't really need traps/slows, they are slow as hell already and move slower than normal player movement speed. Right before the phase change push, I suggest having the rest of your ranged aoe down any remaining parasites so your hunter/whoever is kiting the adds can switch to magmaw in the burn phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by federline View Post
    lol alot of people are just posting what they do (which is what most of us do) without actually helping the OP, but i would say that in 10man your tank could tank them if you have a rogue or hunter MD/tricks the small ones to him while he takes the big adds and cleave them down, if hes a warrior spec into blood and thunder for faceroll deeps
    I'd say that people telling him ways they do it without a DK is pretty much exactly what he asked for so how is that not helpful? A lot of classes can kite those adds, whether its a hunter, a boomkin, a Fire mage (if he has someone to help slow them). I don't know that pet tanking would be the best option, you'd be better off just having the hunter kite them.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Sorry to go off topic but from 30% >>0 Do adds still spawn? and do you kill them or stay on magmaw due to shadow volley?

What do you do with the adds up small and big at 30%
    Edit: The little adds keep spawning but the big ones do not. I thought they both did but the post below me mentioned they didn't and so I looked at a few videos and he's right.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-04-11 at 06:24 PM.

Constructs do not spawn in the 2nd phase, parasites do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40qDCjh3TyQ

I'm combat on that fight so I own constructs during head phases, so we only have 1 up at the end and burn it, then our tank can get parasites.
    Last edited by ttkyle; 2011-04-11 at 05:24 PM.

No one in your guild has a level 85 DK that they can spec frost and run in circles with?

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    No one in your guild has a level 85 DK that they can spec frost and run in circles with?
    You don't even need that at this point, but it will certainly help with dps on constructs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our hunter kites/kills them fine on his own. you could try 2 healing it too, an extra dps makes this fight a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttkyle View Post
    You don't even need that at this point, but it will certainly help with dps on constructs.
    1. It'll give more dps on both construct and magmaw making it alot easier on healers.
    2. You will want to need this if you're hitting an end. But it yeah, it comes down to what your raid can manage.

I'd suggest using a kiter, but if your healers keep up good enough then go with nuking adds down.