Poll: Which MMO would you play if you'd just quit WoW?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeskies117 View Post
    There aren't on PC, and that's the only downfall to the game...other than toobers who think they've got skill from it =P
    But with Black Ops on PC they have their servers set up like CS used to be, which I like and pretty sure that Infinity Ward is going to implement that type of "game finding" in the next MW.

EDIT: I'm surprised this hasn't come up yet but also anxiously awaiting D3's release.
    IW is dead.

Where is the " I would get smashed every weekend with my friends" option?

Ot

probably rift

League of Legends. I play it a lot even though i'm subscribed to wow. Awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by BlastShakeStab View Post
    i would be trolling harder on /b/ or making children cry
    Rules #1 and #2. Read them.

I've recently gotten back into Eve Online and haven't logged into WoW in a couple weeks, partially because of work and partially because Northrend is REALLY boring the fifth time through.
    We are the internet we dont care about you. We just want to poke you with a pointy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Furthermore to hate gearscore for 'denying you access to raids' is like hating your credit score for denying you access to a loan.

Team Fortress 2
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

I dont see why people cant play WoW and another game :P I play WoW casually at this point, and also love to play LoL! Also to the guy earlier in the thread, yes, black ops has dedicated servers on the PC version. The ONLY reason I bought it even though I already had MW2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Well, I play WoW and have played most of the games in the poll too. It IS possible to play more than one game in your life...I know.. I know...

If the question is, which game I would rather spend my WoW time instead of WoW? It would be either Eve Online or Darkfall Online.

Bloodline Champions, which I just found out about, is more like an arena version of lol, with almost all elements of chance removed, and its pretty awesome for the 2 days Ive played it so far

Deleted
    I'd probably play some more SC2..