Thread: How are SP?

How are SP?

Right, I know this is a weirs question, based on personal oppinion and All that st00f. But. Ive never had a sp St max lvl and have no idea how they are endgame (raiding as I dont dó alot of pvp). From what I Can tell, theyre in a pretty good place atm. Atleast the ones I raid with are doing pretty well. But Ive also heard that their rotation/prio is a bit weird, waiting for shadow orbs and then mind blasting, but As I Said, ive never played one, so i dont have the slightest idea so if anyone could tell mé how they feel about their sp that would be awesome Also, if possible, how you feel when comparing to a lock
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Not very hard yet real competitive dps. Weak on aoeing because mind sear is shit and multidotting many targets (worms on Magmaw) takes way too much mana for the slight dps increase when the worms die real fast.

You shine on fights like Halfys and the two drakes where you can spread you dots like a seed in the wind!

But the you come to any kind of AoE pac and you tab down and start playing pacman or something.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Easy to play, hard to master. Shadow Priests shine on basically every fight in this current content, since there's something extra that you can DoT up, provided you have a Dark Intent.

It's pretty similar to playing a Lock, apart from your main nuke being a channel as opposed to a hard cast, and your 'AoE' is DoTing everything in sight. Mind Sear just isn't viable at all yet.