Hello

I just upgraded my computer, got the parts yesterday, plugged in I am noticing white lines (similar to electric disturbance) when running games. The games I've tried are World of Warcraft, Heroes of Newerth and Starcraft 2.

My setup is i5 2500k, GTX 570, ASUS P8P67 PRO, Corsair vengeance 4gb and Corsair tx750w PSU.

I'm using a g2411hd and a FP03G X, both from BenQ.

I've tried running with my old GTX 460 GPU, still getting the same flicker(but not as "strong", alot smaller flicker). I've also tried changing the cables on my screens and changing the VGA -> DVI adapters (Yes, I know VGA ain't optimal for my screens, but it has worked before).

The flicker is only showing when I have a game running on the main screen and then it will also rub off the flicker to the secondary screen, but this flicker is only visible on darker backgrounds.

Considering it's rubbing off to the secondary screen I feel I can rule out the monitors being the problem.
And since the problem still existed when I switched back to my GTX 460, I think I can rule out that as well.

What remains is the MOBO, CPU and PSU that might be the problem?

Anyone have any ideas what I am experiencing here?
If you need more info just shout, and I'll try to find it.

Thanks in advance,
Millen91