Since the "Recognize the game" game seems to be doing quite well, I thought it'd be interesting to do one involving movies!
1. Movies must have premiered post-1980s!
2. Movies CAN be PRE-1980s ONLY if they are VERY well known (and even then, it probably isn't much of a challenge)
3. They cannot be movies released through Sundance, unless they were quite popular and known by most pop culture.
4. For the sake of simplicity, please keep the selections limited to films with English as the default language. Films like Passion of the Christ, in which the dialogue is in Hebrew, are allowed.
5. No movies based off of series or anime/mangas, like the Naruto movies.
6. Only the person that correctly guessed the previous image FIRST may post a new picture.
7. If an hour has passed since the latest picture was posted, a new image can be posted (either a different film or the same film in a different perspective)
8. Hints can be given at your own discretion.
9. You may only guess every 15 minutes, as to give others a chance.
10. No documentaries, unless, once again, they are very well known.
Sidenote: Please post "signature" pictures. If you post a random snapshot of a wall or something that isn't descriptive of the movie at all, it will be disregarded.
I'll start us off with an easy one!