are these conditions possible?

Hey, new feral tank here and im working on some macros to make my life easier and let me push less buttons while i learn my class However, im not sure if the conditions are possible for two of my wanted macros so lemme know if theres a way to make them work. (for the sake of laziness, im purposefully omitting parts of the spell name Thrash(bear form) becomes just Thrash)(also important to note, i want to accomplish the conditions without having to use any modifier keys = / a lot to ask i know)

Now when i first dabbled in macros, i was under the assumption that:

/castsequence reset=6 mangle, thrash

would cast mangle then thrash or if 6 seconds had passed since mangle had been cast, then it would reset back to mangle. I have since learned it does not work that way. is there a workaround for this? Additionally, I want the macro to reset when i gain the beserker buff from a lacerate proc.

Second macro is for aoe: (again was under the impression that reset was based off first spell cast, not the most recent usage of the macro)

/castsequence reset=6 Swipe, Thrash, Mangle, Lacerate

Same problem here, i would like to know if its possible to have the macro reset if im only on mangle when the cooldown of swipe comes off.

Thanks in advance

Due to the Berserk talent's ability to randomly refresh Mangle's cooldown, and it being far and away the number one highest priority feral tank's ability you really do not want to macro Mangle in the rigid fashion of a castsequence macro.

A castsequence will reset x number of seconds after the last time you hit it.

If you want some help with macros these are a few good ones I use on my bear:

"Bash"
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [noform:3]reset=10 Skull Bash(Bear Form),Bash;[form:3]Skull Bash
    "Charge"
    #showtooltip [noform:3]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl
    /startattack [form:1]
    /cast [form:1]Enrage
    /cast [form:1]Feral Charge;[form:3,combat][stealth]Feral Charge(Cat Form);[form:3,nocombat]Prowl
    "FF"
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]
    /startattack [noform:5]
    /castsequence [form:3]reset=target/40 Faerie Fire (Feral),Rip,Rip,Rip,Rip,Rip,Rip,Rip,Rip
    /cast [form:1]Faerie Fire (Feral);[form:0/5]Faerie Fire
    "Lacerate" (Will use 3 Lacerates then Pulverize. If your Pulverize misses or is dodged etc and you want to Pulverize again, use shift)
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /castsequence [nomod:shift]reset=target Lacerate,Lacerate,Lacerate,Pulverize
    /cast [mod:shift]Pulverize;[nomod:alt]Maul
    "Mangle"
    #showtooltip [noform:3]Mangle;[form:3]Mangle(Cat Form)
    /startattack
    /cast [form:1]Mangle;[form:3]Mangle(Cat Form)
    /cast [combat]Lifeblood
    /use [combat]Endless Healing Potion
    "Mark" (for alchemists)
    #showtooltip
    /cast Mark of the Wild
    /cancelaura Enhanced Intellect
    /cancelaura Enhanced Agility
    /use Flask of Enhancement
    "Swipe"
    #showtooltip
    /startattack [form:1/3]
    /castsequence [form:1]Swipe(Bear Form),Thrash;Swipe
    /cast [mod:alt,form:1]Maul
    "Taunt"
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Growl
    /stopmacro [btn:2]
    /cast Faerie Fire (Feral)
    Good luck with your feral tanking.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I never understand these people who try to make themselves play worse by having these stupid combination macros.

Why don't you try putting different abilities on different buttons and pressing whichever one you need?

Deleted
    Not having enough buttons would be one possibility.