Rogue glitching/exploiting in 2s

hey guys wall of text inc
    I just got out of a 2s match and we came across a dk rogue team. We killed the dk no problem then when we were about to kill the rogue he vanished. We must have spent at least 10-15 mins looking for him and even when we had the shadow sight aura we still couldn't see him. He ended up killing my partner because i was putting in a ticket to a gm so i wasn't paying attention. But when i was fighting him he would run away from me get across the the arena in a matter of seconds without using sprint then he would stealth and somehow end up behind me less then 2 seconds later with full health. (theres no way he could use shadow step he was more than 30-40 yards away from me) so then i would stand on the edge of the rise ( dalaran sewers) with my back facing away from the rogue and he would fall off the edge and somehow get right back on the platform multiple times. and a couple of times he was floating in air standing on my head laughing at me. I told the gm and i guess he was watching. He said he saw some wonky things going on and he was going to watch this dude further in other arena games before he was going to take action.

Has anyone else experienced this? this is the first time i have ever seen any kind of glitch/hack used like that and it just boggles my mind the stuff he was doing was just out of the realm of possible for a rogue let alone any class

Well I've run into a couple of people who'd speedhack across the map in WSG, but else it's just small things that didn't really do anything that'd spoil the game in any way.