Deleted

Tad Disappointed 4.1...

Won't be released till probably May now

Don't mean to QQ but there isn't much gameplay content, mostly updated UI and novelty items...Was hoping for an early April release

I've found myself playing a lot less since Cata launched, and you know what? I'm loving it. I maxxed out all my reps and professions, got the Professor title which is a goal I set myself, and my raid progression is better than ever before (6/13 hc currently). I've realised that it isn't necessary to spend every spare moment inside the game to actually get the most out of it. I've re-discovered Baldur's Gate II, Sensible Soccer, television, etc.

ps could tell you were from Yorkshire by the use of the word 'tad' lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    I've found myself playing a lot less since Cata launched, and you know what? I'm loving it.
    that´s exactly what i am experiencing, and i couldn´t be more happy about it

Same Adam I was hoping for the same. There are so many nice quality of life changes as well which I'd love to have even without the new content. Unless they are doing more for ZA/ZG then we thought, I wonder why they are holding it back.

Deleted
    Finally a few sees the true good thing about cata.

It does not require you to play 24/7 or close to it, to be good or have fun. It allows you to game other games without feeling you're missing out on a raid, or such, as in wrath.

I find it great, because that means Blizzard are taking the right step forward. Though, i can imagine that it will end up like wrath in end cata, unless they do something drastic endgame before the next expansion. However, i would not know.

Deleted
    I understand you don't need to play 24-7 for fun, but atm I and many are logging less than an hour each day out of boredom