Poll: Will you tank in 4.1 for the lewts?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will you be re-rolling tank in 4.1?

So much QQ about Call to Arms. Will you be rolling as a meat shield?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have a tank as a twink and the bags are accbound so i am realy looking forward to this change :P

Deleted
    I already tank as main, so I will just tank more often for free lewts.

Will I be rerolling a new character? No.

However, I will change my resto / boomkin to resto / kitty (which really isn't a big change at all) at least for heroics. I don't like tanking too much, but the bag seems to be a nice enough reward.

Deleted
    I justed geared up my DK and done glory this weekend (no epics all jp heroic 5man gear) and this change just means ill farm jp / valor more often

Yes, but not because of the CtA. I main a Warlock right now with a Paladin alt (among others) and I've been enjoying playing Prot far more than my Lock of 2 1/2 years. Also, my guild needs a new main tank and we've already got enough clothies.

already a tank. the wanna-bes will weed themselves out pretty quickly i imagine.
    Real Paladins Do It with Crusader

Deleted
    nope .. but i will get some dust of my palla's prot spec where he was in from tbc till end of wotlk ^_^

Deleted
    Nope, pugs will still fail.

Guild runs ftw!

Yeah, I have a feeling that the first few days of 4.1 will have some real poop flinging in heroic PuGs, but after a few runs the people who did not tank because they did not like it will just go back to whatever they did before.
    *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Canadin View Post
    already a tank. the wanna-bes will weed themselves out pretty quickly i imagine.
    Until they get all of the mounts available from the reward, they will continue to tank. Badly. That kick feature is going to be worn out by them because they feel the "power" of being a tank. You think running random heroics is bad now? Oh, man, it's about to get nasty.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i have a tank as a twink and the bags are accbound so i am realy looking forward to this change :P
    I'm pretty much on the same page as this. I've got a druid with tanking gear, a dk nearly leveled to 85, and was leveling a prot pally as well. I'll probably get the druid/pally resto/holy gear as well. Account bound bags will be nice to transfer all the goods over to my hunter main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted
    This system will suck so hard becuase now there will be 1000 new tanks that have no clue how to tank and will just make the pugs REALLY fail I mean it.

So leave this system and just let the people farm it insteed of getting mounts and such by doing heroics, comon what did you expect that pro tanks will do it ?

I repeat heroics will be so much worse now

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I will spare any group the pain :P
    I am horrible at tanking, so i'd rather not waste peoples time.

I will heal more though, got 4 healers ready and able

Already got my main as a tank, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably tank more than i do now on my warrior. He normally is just a fill in for if a group needs a tank and i've already done my daily on my mage. Warrior was main in Wrath.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rerolling is kinda harsh. Playing a tank is pretty boring tbh. I'm much more open for tanking now though.

No, because altough I'm levelling a protadin for my guild now, the only thing that would make me pug Cataclysm heroics as tank, would be having unlimited control over kicks, without any voting nor cooldowns. Combat, loot rolls, after last boss, no matter. And since that will not happen, you won't see me pugging as tank. Maybe normals, but not heroics. (though I wonder, if the bag will be available from level 85 random normals - could maybe do them occasionally, if I'll feel like, to get a bag)

I feel sorry for groups what are going to have bad tanks, it's making me want to go tank for people, but I'm not. The only thing from those bags I would want is BoAs, and I'm not wasting time to get a BoA I wont even use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoneq View Post
    No, because altough I'm levelling a protadin for my guild now, the only thing that would make me pug Cataclysm heroics as tank, would be having unlimited control over kicks, without any voting nor cooldowns. Combat, loot rolls, after last boss, no matter. And since that will not happen, you won't see me pugging as tank. Maybe normals, but not heroics. (though I wonder, if the bag will be available from level 85 random normals - could maybe do them occasionally, if I'll feel like, to get a bag)
    reading this you must be an very experienced lvling tank, LMAO