Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    These threads weren't funny in any point... :<

Deleted
    bloody pandas think because there all close to being extinct and whatever that they can do what ever they like

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    These threads weren't funny in any point... :<
    The rest of them wern't but this one rules

Deleted
    Trolls are over-running MMO-Champion. Boubouille was murdered, and all Moderators have been kidnapped. Hide yo Kids, Hide yo Wives. They're coming for us next!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    Trolls are over-running MMO-Champion. Boubouille was murdered, and all Moderators have been kidnapped. Hide yo Kids, Hide yo Wives. They're coming for us next!
    No, I think they are just... Sick. And took their leave till they are back to full health again.

15+ Year Old Account
    We all know that Panda's are here for only one purpose:
    World Domination.

Dawwwwwww

All praise the panda over lords =d
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Skeeter: Hey! Panda bear! We don't take kindly to your types in here!
    Barkeep: Now, calm down, Skeeter. He ain't hurtin' nobody.
    Skeeter: NO! I wanna know som'in' from Mr. Panda Bear here! If you pandas are from mountainous areas of China and Tibet, how come you eat bamboo, which is prone to grow only in drier, more arid regions?!

Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    It's not trolls over-running MMO-Champion, it's Pandas. They've done it all! That's why we're so against them. I heard the pandas plan on changing the site name to Bamboo-Champions.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Nop I haven't ... France always managed to win the wars ...

Edit: well, you know, kinda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Linked the Don't Say No to Panda video but then realized embedding is a no-no in this part of the forums. >.>
    Last edited by Joathen; 2011-04-11 at 03:09 PM.

Epic Thread.
    This made me dull College class fun. Thanks!
    Last edited by Gogetaex; 2011-04-11 at 03:13 PM.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Posting in an epic thread.

Makes me sick, pandas always pretending to be the victim. Sad panda, indeed.

A panda killed my father and kidnapped my brother!
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    There's probably more pandas on that picture than real ones surviving in the wild. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    I'm so sick of these pandas just sitting there, having that "watchagonnado?" smug on their face and stuffing bamboo up their pie-hole. They act like they're allowed everything just because they're cute. Try and hit one in the face however, you have the whole WWF after you. And the pandas know that. The pandas know they can't be touched. It makes me sick in my stomach. Stupid pandas.
    You mad, bro???

watchagonnado? LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, pandas! They always think they are so good at DPS/healing/tanking but they are just so bad >:< I met one nice panda once and he was real nice, his name was Steve and he was real nice...also he was real nice...but all the other pandas I have one word for you.

PINEAPPLE!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu