View Poll Results: Do you think Ganking, Griefing, and/or Camping is right?

Voters
149. This poll is closed
  • Yes, as long as they are at or around your level.

55 36.91%
  • Yes, and it doesn't matter what level they are.

64 42.95%
  • No.

30 20.13%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Wow I'm sensing a lot of angst in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    No, I don't want "clear cut rules". You want to fight me, hey, bring it on.
    doesn't this negate everything else you've said?

OT: I will kill any other player I come across, but I don't have the patience to camp them for an hour... so yea.

Deleted
    I kill hordes no matter what level they are when i see them. If i know i might loose (like, if they outgear me a lot or are more than one), i run away or sneak away stealthed. I don't camp other people since i find it boring to just kill the same player all over again

10+ Year Old Account
    i've been killed countless times trying to level alts

i've killed countless people trying to level alts....circle of life

Edit: i don't go hunting for them, if they're unlucky enough to cross my path, it's just a one shot and move on

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't do it unless it's a member of Ruinous or it's some jackass who ganked an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    to all those whiners about GGC, pvp servers are just that pvp, the thrill of the hunts has different meaning to all ppl, if u want some advanced warning of a enemy around u, either play a hunter with tracking, or get carbonite(it will alert u to enemies around the area.)

I recently went back to pvp servers, US.Darkspear and rolled a human hunter... haven't been ganked once by horde players...
    What's your hunter's name? I wouldn't mind tracking you down to give a friendly hello. >

Deleted
    World PVP is shit. There, I said it and it's out in the open. This is how 99% of World PVP encounters occur;

STEP 1: Play A attacks Player B with an overwhelming advantage IE; Player B is a lower level, @ low HP from killing mobs or plays a weaker class.

STEP 2: Player B calls in friends to kill player A with an overwhelming advantage IE; Numerical advantage 2 or 3 vs 1.

STEP 3: Player A calls in friends to kill player B's friends with an overwhelming advantage IE; 5 or 6 vs 3.

Rinse and repeat until one side can no longer gain the overwhelming advantage, at which point that side gives up and flies off.

I kill anyone but usually only mess with lowbies when bg queues WILL NOT pop for like an hour even though you requeue and requeue, like right now. So off to kill