Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memph View Post
    So I was thinking about -
    Male Night Elf
    has nothing benefical for healing priests (except shadowmeld which might allow you to leave a lost fight and rezz your comrades)
    Female Draenei
    has another healing spell which is not being modified by spell power (as far as i know) .. so kinda useless (also has a high cd)

Female Gnome
    Has a higher mana pool and possibility of getting out of movement impairing effects ...
    i would suggest you take a gnome priest for pve as well as for pvp ... mana always comes handy as a healer and getting out of Movement-reduces is kinda nice and useful too

[/QUOTE]

Worgen isn't a bad option either, free spring can be a life saver. If you do make a worgen make a female worgen in less you like your toon always slouching. Male worgens and male trolls drive me crazy seriously stand up fucking strait.

Why don't you pick female Night Elf? The best race/gender combo in game.

Сoncerning your options:
    - Male NE - decent, but theirs animations are more suited for melee classes, especially good for rogues. Female is better.
    - Female gnomes are cute, but I would get tired of them quickly. And if you're a munchkin, bonus to mana is really good.
    - Female draenei look quite bad in robes, when they run wearing a dress there's a feeling that their legs are tied together, they are much better as warriors or paladins (no robes).
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Honestly, I'd stay worgen cuz that's badass as a hunter. Second, I'd probably do dwarf? Or gnome, that's pretty sweet too..
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of the 3 choices posted gnome would definitely be the best choice. The 5% mana would be very nice for PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    Honestly, I'd stay worgen cuz that's badass as a hunter. Second, I'd probably do dwarf? Or gnome, that's pretty sweet too..
    Couldnt deal with the sniff + melee/castinganimations, my "new" warrior alt was full 3 days worgen

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    FOR THE HORDE! Lok'tar ogar

Deleted
    Night Elf Female

I'm a NE male and honestly unless you are in a HC progression guild (I mean top 100), pick what you race you like. The benefits really don't matter much for healing. Despite not having any beneficial raid buffs (except lolz +% to parry and nature res), I can still rock just as much as a gnome or human priest with their racials.

15+ Year Old Account
    -PVE Serious-
    Horde: Blood Elf - Best healer racial via 6% mana/2min for horde atm
    Alliance: Gnome - More Int = More Mana

-PVP Serious-
    I don't pvp so I really don't know, but IMO
    Horde: Goblin - Small size, rocket jump, 1% cast speed
    Alliance: Human - Trinket

If you aren't going to be really serious about either pve or pvp just pick the one that you think looks good in gear and like its animations.

Of those three, I'd go with the female Draenei. However, as a member of the horde, I must admit how awesome I think dwarves are....I'm not even sure if they can play as priests or not because I really don't pvp or play alliance, so meh.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the FAQ, which states:

General posting guidelines
    Do not create duplicate threads in the same or multiple sections to attract more attention.
    Do not bump threads
    Use the search function before creating a new thread
    Choose a suitable and clear subject line for your thread, no one-word subjects
    Limit the usage of CAPS (capital letters), color, and special fonts
    Do not use ASCII code symbols or Unicode symbols
    Contribute in a constructive way
    Do not quote entire posts, only quote parts you wish to elaborate on. The quote button is not a reply button.
    Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

The reason why is there's no real discussion to be had. The answer is so subjective it's ridiculous, and we can't speak for what YOU would like.

Deleted
    I think gnomes and dorfs have the best casting animations of the alliance races (the worgen casting animation is just too terrible for words, the draenei is nice but gets a bit much)
    I went gnome and I like it a lot. the emotes are nice, the gear sets look decent (shoulders are big on everyone and I hide helms) and the racial is nice for healing.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post

Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the FAQ, which states:

General posting guidelines
    Do not create duplicate threads in the same or multiple sections to attract more attention.
    Do not bump threads
    Use the search function before creating a new thread
    Choose a suitable and clear subject line for your thread, no one-word subjects
    Limit the usage of CAPS (capital letters), color, and special fonts
    Do not use ASCII code symbols or Unicode symbols
    Contribute in a constructive way
    Do not quote entire posts, only quote parts you wish to elaborate on. The quote button is not a reply button.
    Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

The reason why is there's no real discussion to be had. The answer is so subjective it's ridiculous, and we can't speak for what YOU would like.

Your not a mod so stop acting like one. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf or gtfo

I am sorry, but Human females are the cutest of the alliance faction, not to mention the extra spirit they get from their racials, they are infact the best healers.