[Books] The Name of the Wind

I just wanted to see if anybody else here thinks this bock from patrick rohtfuss is one of the greates novels ever. Not only in the fantasy department but of all books ever written.
    I am german so i cannot express my fascination more, but if kvothe whould reign over dalaran and not the other red haired fg, it whould rock.

Does anybody know when the wiese man fear will be released in germany?

Hail Kvothe

Deleted
    I'm reading it at the moment and really enjoying it. I do need to finish it in order to get the second one.

Damn so much to read and so little time.

Currently reading:
    The Crippled God
    The Name of the Wind
    The Blade Itself

Deleted
    I really enjoyed it, though not as much as the Song of Ice and Fire series, or The Lies of Locke Lamora.

It really bugged me the way twice or so in every chapter Kvothe will be telling a part of the story, and pause to knowingly throw in some comment to Chronicler about how "If this was a typical cliché fantasy story, this and this and this would happen and the day would be saved, huzzah, but instead this happened, look how realistic and complex my life was". It made me want to punch the author - jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them, dipshit!

10+ Year Old Account
    loved it, reading Wise Man's Fear as we speak, only about 10 chapters in, but as when I pick it up i find it quite hard to put down, it shouldn't be long till I'm done Kvothe is a GREAT character, love the way the handle magic (it's almost more like Alchemy than your traditional fantasy magic) this only problem with this is it has lead me to picturing Kvothe and a ginger Edward Elric :S

Tom, just finished Crippled God, epic series <3 Bonehunters <3

and Val, im not far in to WMF, but so far he's not done that once, maybe you're not the only one that annoyed and he stopped it :P or maybe he's just not done it yet...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Ordered Wise Man's Fear now (tbh I didn't realise it was out, oops)... Name of the Wind was still a good book, regardless of that minor point.

10+ Year Old Account
    came out very recently, was an amazing week for books :P got Crippled God, Wise man's Fear and a final release date for Dance with Dragons I was so happy
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30