Poll: What % of your RDF runs do you consider "bad" runs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU here ... voted less than 15%

I did 10 random heroic dungeons with my alt gearing up the last week:
    8 times: Fluid, great CC, no big mistakes, 0 - 1 wipe max, but low dps (~10k each)
    1 time: See above, but great dps
    1 time: The group was a complete desaster, we hardly managed to kill the 1st boss in DM, disband afterwards

10+ Year Old Account
    Moreso than would appear, mostly because I heavily outgear heroics now. I can usually carry bad groups as a healer. There are quite a few cases where people stand in insta-death mechanics then complain about not getting heals. I just promptly tell them of my policy: if you're standing in it, I'm not healing you. I will heal you once you're out of it, but I'm not going to waste mana so you can do 7k dps instead of 6k.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Less than 15% I would consider bad... and I guess bell curve would be good example of player performance >_>

I don't do them atm becuase I don't need the VP on my main and I don't bother with alts, but when I was doing them, I'd say 15% or lower fail rate. The vast majority of my runs, while not perfect, were not plagued with fail. U.S. btw.

15%(US)

I typically tank or heal, so I typically have no troubles. The only time I do have trouble is when I dps on an alt or get a terrible tank.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

I don' think that many are "bad" per se. Usually there's just one or two impatient idiots who will either try to rush or drop group the minute something goes downhill and somebody messes up on a boss, but it's very very rare that I ever have an actual "bad" group. Of course when I tank or DPS I am much more patient than the average douchebag in a PUG and I am willing to stick through thick and thin, explain fights, offer advice, etc.

I be a healer, so if the tank is poorly geared or isnt very good (which is the main cause of a failed group) i can carry them to some extent. if i get a dps that cant pull reasonable numbers(7k or so) ill give em the old boot. if the tank has no skill, and is poorly geared its a fail group, and ill usually kick the tank or leave.

Edit: by bad im assuming you mean slobbering morons that wipe on the first boss, i would say 10%. If you mean "bad" as in below average, i would say prob about 30-40%.
    Last edited by QQingshaman; 2011-04-12 at 03:12 AM.

Depends on your definition of "bad." Some might call a clear a good run despite having assholes/noobs that make the run unpleasant. I rarely can't finish a run but I often get DPS doing less than 4k, healers that stand around after every single pull with 20% mana doing nothing for 30 seconds and then complaining when the tank pulls, and tanks who are over geared but insist on CCing 4 targets and tanking everything one at a time, waiting about 10 seconds after each mob dies before they break the next CC. A fast run with 5 good players is rare and when it happens everyone remarks how unusually good the run was.
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

10+ Year Old Account
    I get about a 50/50 mix of either good groups or terrible players where I need to replace people/explain every step/leave due to pure undergearing-incompitence. All are aggravating enough to equal a bad run.

Wondering if anyone else has this problem when you run into a group of 4 guildies who refuse to do the dungeon any other way than the way they have been doing it. (I run into these every so often as a tank and I cant stand it because they refuse to listen/learn)
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

I love pugging on the DF, often it's even more fun than doing 5mans with the guild. And judging by many of the horror stories I've seen, I think I have extraordinarily good luck with the people I get.

I'd say about 1 in 15 runs are actually bad enough to make me the least bit frustrated. Multiple wipes on Ozruk or Corla, mostly. Most of the remainder is start-kill-loot-finish no-frills, but a good proportion of DF runs are actually enjoyable with talkative/friendly people and a flawless run-though.

I don't care about low dps or undergeared tanks/heals, btw. Just raises my own ego a little.

I think RDF would be better if they made players more aware to whats required. I find they don't go smoothly because people dont interupt, or move from bad things.

I voted 15%. I only count groups that are so bad that i choose to drop group.

Deleted
    The main problem is, you can fit 3-4 'good' runs into the same time it can take jsut one 'bad' run,
    As such while the number of runs may be scewed in favour of good,
    in terms of 'time spend inside the dungeon' the % would probably be 50%+ for Everyone

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted less that 15%. In my experience (US), I find:

- about 1 in 20 are so bad the group falls apart
    - about 1 in 8 a player (or more) gets replaced, but the run still completes
    - about 1 in 4 people actually talk to each other

The overall experience is passable at the moment, but it seems (to me) that more and more people are ignoring interrupt mechanics, etc., and heaven forbid anything gets CC'ed anymore. Sure I understand the desire for some to return to the wrath-esqe style of play, but it's not my preference.

Deleted
    So few EU votes?