Thread: Pov section?

Pov section?

Recently I have seen a couple threads of videos of various classes should see different raids.
    I think it would be really cool if a sticky was added to every class section in which various people post their pov videos of how they downed various bosses. The notable/exceptional videos will be edited onto the original post for easy access.
    I know that Pov videos of boss game play are not that hard to find on youtube or other sites but i think you would a very nice addition to the class section.
    What do you think?

15+ Year Old Account
    We've discussed the possibility of adding a sticky like this for R&D to keep all the videos in one place. Do you think this might serve that purpose? I feel like most videos benefit all of the same type (e.g., melee dps or healers).

I think it would be a nice idea to have some videos up in there, but maybe if there was only a few sub-sections rather than every class/spec; Melee, Ranged, Healers and Tanks, for example.

Edit:
    Just thought about it, some videos actually have multiple views, so maybe not that, but by Boss or Raid in their own sub-forums?

»Dungeons and Raids
    »»Throne of the Four Winds
    »»»» Conclave of Wind
    »»»» Al'Akir

»»The Bastion of Twilight
    »»»» Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    »»»» Valiona & Theralion
    »»»» Ascendant Council
    »»»» Cho'gall
    »»»» Sinestra
    etc
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-04-12 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Sleepy. ;<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Just thought about it, some videos actually have multiple views, so maybe not that, but by Boss or Raid in their own sub-forums?
    That would be a lot to manage. Most people in DnR have questions that are answered in 1 or 2 pages. You can usually find solutions to your questions by doing a search too. Chances are someone has already asked!

As for a dedicated forum for raid videos. I like the sticky idea. As Sunshine mentioned, most videos, regardless or perspective are decent for all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    We've discussed the possibility of adding a sticky like this for R&D to keep all the videos in one place. Do you think this might serve that purpose? I feel like most videos benefit all of the same type (e.g., melee dps or healers).
    zomg i wanna be a unicorn ninja 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    That would be nice too I just thought there should be an easy place to access videos and different raid strategies. But im still pushing an idea where the "best" videos get voted onto the original post. But really anything offering videos would be really nice