Deleted

Beastcleave work?

Does the old beastcleave still work?

Hi, I play paladin, ret as main but I've made it to nearly 2k rating as holy / arms war. Seems like a lot of fun. But the fight last pretty long :/
    So I saw some vid on youtube yesterday. I saw beastcleave, and it loked fun. But it's seems that the shaman prety much just purged and used hero.

So anyone play beastcleave, or got another combos for holy paladin, ench shaman is 3s?

I'm all open for new ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    BM is no good.
    Enhance is alright in certain situations.
    Holy Paladins are trash.
    No more bloodlust as well, and no more purge spamming because of the mana cost/reduction on dispelled buffs.

Nah beast cleave doesn't really work anymore.

I'd suggest Pally/Enhance/Warrior. It's the best comp you'll find with you and your friend.

Deleted
    Okay. Thanks. Hmm. Don't sound like Hpaladins is too good in pvp now, according to you

So I have a: Rdruid, Disco priest, soon a affly lock and rogue. Could any of those be in a decent combo with a shaman?

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion if you have equal Ret gear let your shaman friend roll resto, as it is in most people's opinion the best arena healer atm but if you don't have access to this roll either resto druid or discipline priest they aren't too far apart so choose which ever you are better with our have an easier time learning it. :P

Deleted
    I'me fully pve geared both ret and holy :/ but 359 ret and 357 holy And my mate don't want to roll resto. I've told him 100 times that resto is awesome and really good if you play it well.

So somthing like Disco, shaman, war?
    Last edited by mmoce67b35dfcc; 2011-04-12 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    BM is no good.
    Actually BM is competitive. Most top hunters run MM because you can aimed shot/chimera out of camo and take a plate wearer down to 50% hp. However several top rated hunters also have a BM spec. It is not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by apintandafight View Post
    Actually BM is competitive. Most top hunters run MM because you can aimed shot/chimera out of camo and take a plate wearer down to 50% hp. However several top rated hunters also have a BM spec. It is not bad.
    If silencing shot was baseline i would go Bm forever.