Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emotive View Post
    Ques are never lacking DPS obviously.
    Maybe they should add Call to Arms: DPS that isn't AFK on the first ready check :P

Deleted
    Same faction BG <3 no mroe Bg Ques

There should be 2 bags for if the DPS is ever picked you know cause it's only gonna happen once every 3 months when the planets aline.

yaaay the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries look cool *Droool*
    oh wait .... tank and healer only ? ... but am warlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    I don't know about your server, we are always waiting for DPS to join the queue... I mean.. waiting for DPS to click the "ready" button.
    When you've been in the queue for 30+ minutes many things can happen and prevent you from clicking the "ready" button in time. Fall asleep, "call to arms: toilet", you name it...

Is it me, or does it actually say Random Dungeon, and not random heroic dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin Majere View Post
    Question is for the CTA's, can you only get the satchel 7 times in a week? "You may recieve this award 7 more times this week"

I think players will hold off doing the Random if they cant get a chance at satchel.
    That has to do with valor points, there a weekly instead of a daily now an can be done up to 7 times per week. The satchels are unlimited if you meet the requirement.

Hmmm. I understand large patches are logistically much better to deploy, but I'm starting to get disappointed with the whole 'more, faster but smaller' content patch thing. They keep adding gunk in to 4.1
    As Daily Blink pointed out, the reality of the new system will probably lead on more terribad tanks in. And for those who will pug ZA and ZG that's pretty horrible; though again I understand their perspective of everything. It's definitely starting to become frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizdale View Post
    Is it me, or does it actually say Random Dungeon, and not random heroic dungeon?
    That's cause there queued for the new ZA and ZG dungeons and there are only heroic versions of them

Finaly ! i so hoped that same factions where going to be real.. the waiting times just suck atm ^^ But it was released close to first april .. ^^

so what happens if CTA pops for healer and I, as a priest, queue DPS and Heals and (OK, it rarely happens!) get picked as a DPS, do I get the bonus bag or not?

Totaly bullsh|t.. What blizzard is expecting ? i cant Heal or Tank as a Hunter so i never gona HAVE that Bags ? Less que timer huh ? i dont need to Que for Valor since i have everything that i can take with Valor.

i cant find words to say.. anyway...

With any luck, my dr00d will be 85 by the time this drops.

I really hope this means we can report abusive players and behavior without opening a ticket. I just want to flag it up and move on, with the assurance that GM's will investigate it as and when.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibrisli View Post
    Totaly bullsh|t.. What blizzard is expecting ? i cant Heal or Tank as a Hunter so i never gona HAVE that Bags ? Less que timer huh ? i dont need to Que for Valor since i have everything that i can take with Valor.

next tier you will need valor again so the shorter queues WILL help you, stop moaning or roll a class with some hybrid capacity

i cant Heal or Tank as a Hunter so i never gona HAVE that Bags ? Less que timer huh ?
    Could always roll a healer/tank, no one's making you stick with a pure DPS class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynix View Post
    Nobody else noticed that blizzard are horde?
    Why do you say that? I don't see anything in the screenshots to indicate that

This is just completely unfair to classes that can only dps such as rogue or locks or mages every other class can get this satchel but those 3's

Quote Originally Posted by Holywood View Post
    At least Blizzard were honest, and in none of the example screenshots did they show DPS as getting the satchel (Hey, I'm Prot/Holy, I feel for you guys, doesn't mean its not funny as hell though)
    Not blizzard screenshots :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

If you dont need the valor why do you queue for heroics?

People like you are what inflate the queue times in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Says the pet/mount will be "Bind to Account", so for any people saying they can't take atvantage of these rewards, just tank on an alt and if you get the reward mail it to your main.