Thread: Challenge!

Deleted

Challenge!

Rules : I'll start a simple challenge. Before you can post a new challenge, you have to finish another challenge.
    Like :
    "Person A : I challenge someone to.. Go Lick a mirror!
    Person B : (Shows proof, that he licked a mirror) I challenge someone to(A new challenge)".

Challenges has to be something, that can be on the Mmo-champions forums (So be little mature.) .

I'll start with..

I challenge someone, to take a picture of their toaster with two well made toasts inside!

awesome game.
    i would've taken the challenge, but i have no bread :P
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    To bad I'm busy with studying for exams atm (yeah I know"WTF YOU DOING ON MMO-CHAMP THEN?!?!?") Otherwise this would be the game for me. I'll see if this is still going after I'm done!

Deleted
    Will participate in this when I get home, don't think it is a good idea to start toasting bread in class!

Deleted
    Come on guys? No one can beat the challenge? o:

Deleted
    It's delicius toast! = You finish a challenge AND got 2 toasts to eat! Yummi yummi! *Commercial face!*

10+ Year Old Account
    I might do this when I get back from my job hunt. I've got a date with a turkey sammich and I always toast my bread. ;3

I don't have a toaster as per say, but I shall provide image of hometoasted toast! (if I have any toast) when I get home!

Deleted
    game sounds fun... but dont have a toaster

Deleted
    Okay, Since noone yet have finished the challenge, I'll try making one WITHOUT a toaster. (They are apparently rare on MMO-champion.)
    Also, I'll put on a little new rule. There will now be an extra bonus challenge (see on the new challenge I'll make below). Finishing a challenge WITHOUT the bonus challenge, will give 1 point. Finishing it, WITH bonus challenge, will give 2 points.

The new challenge you made, depends on how many points you made in the previous finished challenge.
    If you had 1 point, You may ONLY make a challenge WITHOUT a bonus challenge.
    If you scored 2, you may put on a bonus challenge.

The new challenge will be :

I challenge someone to go make a sign on you'r hand! (Write a name on your hand.) -
    Bonus challenge will be; Let the name be Justin Beiber or Rebecca Black. With a heart on.

Hope to see some more activity!

OH SO THATS WHAT YOU WANT! well here you go darling

The new challenge will be :

I challenge someone to go take a picture from your window -
    Bonus challenge will be; if there is a plant in the shot.

bring it boys n' girls