Deleted

Getting in contact with Admins or Moderators

As the topics suggest, this is what I've been trying. And I'm standing here wondering if it's even remotely possible to get an admin or moderator to respond to a concern?

Heck, I don't even see any admins or moderators posting in this part of the forum! Do you even excist? Are there humans responsible here that I can talk to?

If someone like me where to have something to discuss, something that is a problem or a legitimate concern, is there any point 'at all' to voice it when there is no-one to respond to it, not even acknowledge it, possibly not even reading it?

I'm upset about the inhuman behavior moderation here and how it has slowly gotten out of hand to the point where a person can't make an honest joke without being banned, where a person can't question someones opinions without being warned for flaming or trolling. All the while, it seems impossible to get a hold of one of the people in charge.

I know this isn't some public service thing so I can't really demand anything of you, but I implore you to atleast listen.
    Last edited by mmocb5732d201a; 2011-04-12 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    What forum have you been reading? There's a mod response in almost every single thread here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I believe you can (or are encouraged to) PM the mod with whom you'd like to discuss moderation with.

We post... well, everywhere, really. Just PM any mod if you want to talk one on one.

Deleted
    Send a message to the administrators? Usually at least one online at any given moment of the day!

Also, now that you mention this on the forums where it is up for discussion: The moderation could even be a lot stronger in some cases. Be glad that this is not the childrens' playground like the official forums once were. Moderators are actively working on making this site a better place every day and they do a great job at it.

The current system with infractions, rather than arbitrary -instant- banning is also one to praise.
    And if you did get yourself banned, there is always a method of appealing it.

Deleted
    Indeed. Any banned user has access to a certain "Ban Appeals" forum, where their ban will be reviewed by the entire moderation team should they feel it to be unjust.

Also, constructive feedback regarding specific moderator actions is always appreciated in PMs - you can also find most of us on IRC (#mmo-champion @ quakenet).

Besides that, if you think that a moderator is abusing his/her powers, go ahead and contact the next highest authority - a blue or red.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good day The Wizards Hat,

There are a few ways to contact the Moderator team or to talk to an Administrator. In fact, you have already taken one of the possibilities.
    You can do the following:

• Make a post about your concern in the Suggestion & Feedback forums. However, stay to the rules of the Forum (IE: Discussing Moderating Actions is not allowed via Threads).
    • Send a PM to one of the Moderators and/or Administrators. In case of your concern, I'd advise you to send a PM to the Administrator "Sunshine", who will be more than happy to help you out.
    • Contact us on IRC. A lot of Moderators and every Administrator is daily on the MMO-Champion IRC, and we will do our best to help the people who contact us there via a /Query. More information about that in the following Thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...statistics!%29
    • Contact us via the Contact Icons below our Avatars. Most Moderators can be contacted in multiple ways. I for example can also be contacted via my gmail, and a lot of Moderators have different ways of being contacted. You might want to check out a few of these options.

If you have any other questions, then you are always welcome to ask about them via one of the above examples.

Yours Sincerely,
    Bahumut5
    Dawwwwwww