Deleted

Which headset? This one or this one.

Comparing Creative Fatal1ty and Koss SB45. Both cost exactly the same amount.

But which ones are better? Please give me your opinions.

I've never used Koss headsets but I have used and still use a Fatal1ty headset and it is an excellent headset and very fairly priced. The sound quality is awesome it can be ridiculously loud if set to and my voice is so clear over Ventrilo compared to Logitech headsets and others I've used in the past.

My recommendation is get the Fatal1ty one im 99.9% sure you wont regret it.

I used a Fatal1ty one for over a year great headset the better one out of the two in my opinion HOWEVER, there is much better headsets out there for the same price range in my opinion only using a 40 pound logitech one atm and would argue the same and mic are superior to the fatal1ty

Deleted
    I've had the same Sennheiser PC 150 headset for almost 6 years now and it's still working flawlessly. Best purchase I've ever made, imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reguilea View Post
    Comparing Creative Fatal1ty and Koss SB45. Both cost exactly the same amount.

But which ones are better? Please give me your opinions.
    i have fatal1ty, works fine.

Deleted
    creative it is then

I only buy razer peripherals. Love them.
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Deleted
    Don't treat the fatality like crap! Almost every day for 3 years I threw out around the room and pulled the wire a bit too hard. I broke it 3 years can easily be 10 years if you treat it the way you should. It's a awesome headset

I have been using the Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset for a year or so and its been working flawlessly in either stereo or surround mode. Just need to tweak Ventrilo a bit to actually hear everyone ins surround mode though.

I use the Razer Carcharias, i've dropped, stepped, sat, and have thrown this headset and has never broken, or gotten scratched. It also sounds amazing with good bass and clarity.

i recommend Razer headsets, they sound awesome and last forever.

i wouldn't get Creative products anymore, they're quality has seemed to slip recently. Especially their fatality series. but thats just my opinion. i've had bad experiences with that series. I am sure there are some people however who still use the Fatality series and it works great for them. More power to ya.

just my thoughts though

Deleted
    G35 Surround Sound
    Razer Carcharias
    Of course i would love 80e headsets. But as i said. 30 Euros.

Deleted
    I have the megalodon, but with a 30E budget, go creative.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    I've had the same Sennheiser PC 150 headset for almost 6 years now and it's still working flawlessly. Best purchase I've ever made, imo
    This, except my brother killed the mic on my piece a little while ago
    Sennheiser has awesome sound and overall quality, but at least for me they are not 100% comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclystic View Post
    i wouldn't get Creative products anymore, they're quality has seemed to slip recently. Especially their fatality series. but thats just my opinion. i've had bad experiences with that series. I am sure there are some people however who still use the Fatality series and it works great for them. More power to ya.
    My experience also.

My replacement for my Sennheiser PC-150 will also be in the 30,- price range, and i will most likely chose a Plantronics 377.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Headsets are overpriced. Get a pair of descent headphones and a standalone mic.